Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

mitch is a 'pay your fair share' tax dodger kind of person

That doesn't make sense. A tax dodger is someone who should pay tax and doesn't, and that's a crime. I pay all the tax that is required of me, which happens to be none. Who's the dumbass here? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer).

Mitch, be a man and admit that you are wrong for once. You know damned well that this shit was overblown because they thought he was gay. No one gets held in jail here because they might be gay. Seriously man, stop being a stupid dick.

p much this

you defend the place as if there's no wrong. There's wrong here too but come on man we at least call it bullshit.

That doesn't make sense. A tax dodger is someone who should pay tax and doesn't, and that's a crime. I pay all the tax that is required of me, which happens to be none. Who's the dumbass here? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer).

:rofl: hi asslips

my assessment of you stands, you live in dubai to avoid paying your fair share

which you admitted

ggs

i find that hard to believe. you are such a an asshole with small man syndrome, it can't be true.

now, i CAN believe you've never WON a bar fight.

Don't care what you believe. In 18 years I've never even seen a bar fight in Dubai. And I've been in hundreds of huge noisy crowded bars full of shitfaced people. Why's that I wonder?

1) People here are pretty chilled out. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe people are just happy being here.

2) The demographic is slightly more mature. Your average spotty 18 year-old who thinks he has something to prove can't afford $12 beers, so they go elsewhere.

3) Security here don't employ angry roided-out assholes that almost always make matters worse in UK for example. Potential conflict situations get diffused quickly and calmly.

And finally with regard to your comments on me, if we all acted IRL like we do here, most of us would get our fuck smashed on the regular. You're no exception. I'm a happy drunk, then a sleepy one, I never give anyone a reason to get upset in a bar.

:rofl: hi asslips

my assessment of you stands, you live in dubai to avoid paying your fair share

which you admitted

ggs

I'm here for the overall lifestyle benefits. Obviously being very well paid and getting to keep it all is part of the story, and one of the reasons the expat population has boomed. Sue me.

18 years in Dubai, lol. What the fuck have you done with your life!

Made a shitton of money, retiring at 57
Travelled all over the world
Brought up 2 great kids in a super-safe environment with great education standards
Enjoyed a great active lifestyle and amazing weather (incoming ignorance)

Just summary highlights. Do let me know if you need further details.

Sorry your thread was a bust and you have to resort to this type of trolling, let's hear your amazing life story live from Bumfuck, Arkansas or somewhere like that.

thread was a hip, not a bust

if u want my life story, it is depicted in the goonies

(i am troy and my convertible v6 1986 mustang is way better than the tata f-type)

thread was a hip, not a bust

if u want my life story, it is depicted in the goonies

(i am troy and my convertible v6 1986 mustang is way better than the tata f-type)

Is that the one running 120HP with a 0-60 OF 11.7 secs. Holy fuck :lol:

The reason Mitch doesn't get in bar fights is because they end up with people like Mitch getting stabbed.

I'm here for the overall lifestyle benefits. Obviously being very well paid and getting to keep it all is part of the story, and one of the reasons the expat population has boomed. Sue me.

nah, could care less

just pointing out your double standards

and you proving my point that people hate paying taxes

the rest is trivial, ggs

nobody should pay $12 for a beer.

that doesn't make you a beer snob

it makes you an idiot.

Who mentioned anything snobbish? That's regular pint of beer price at most bars - Stella, Heineken, Guinness, bunch of other stuff. Shit, they even serve Budweiser and other types of coloured pisswater for the yanks that are here.

In fact technically I am a taxpayer, there's 30% sales tax included in that.

Made a shitton of money, retiring at 57
Travelled all over the world
Brought up 2 great kids in a super-safe environment with great education standards
Enjoyed a great active lifestyle and amazing weather (incoming ignorance)

Just summary highlights. Do let me know if you need further details.

Sorry your thread was a bust and you have to resort to this type of trolling, let's hear your amazing life story live from Bumfuck, Arkansas or somewhere like that.

Wait. You worked in Dubai for 18 years and still didn't retire until 57? Two things, you're over 57 and do...what you do...here. Secondly, you worked in Dubai for 18 years and still didn't retire until you were 57. You must be a fucking moron with your money.

Back