Subtext thread

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai
So, was threatened with nexting. There's enough personal stuff about me out there that if someone wanted to cause me problems in my personal / professional life, it wouldn't be that difficult,

It's been fun but it seems a few people don't want me around and are prepared to resort to doing stupid shit to get me to quit. Oh well, you win. Not sure what you won but I guess you'll figure it out.

In before Pagy and all with their "you quit 4 times already". Whatever fuckwits, i'm actually done now. I hope you feel like you achieved something and it makes your sorry lives a tiny bit better.

To the very few really cool people I met here (Vanster, Al Muktar, that's about it), was awesome to know you people. Goodnight.

mitch was worried that someone on tw would ruin his life

then he took a month off playing captain bullocks user

and realized he couldn't ruin his life better than he already has

:cry:

and now we know the rest of the story

as narrated by T-Dawg aka thunderdork of tubby tommy fame and shame

Last edited:
h8rs gonna h8
but mitchdubai doesn't care
players gonna play

Yes, of course! Hence the name: movement. It moves a certain distance, then it stops, you see? A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face. You tried to kill me you son of a bitch... so welcome to the revolution.

more like hanging on ur every word i wish i knew how to quit you i can't leave you hilarious pathetic cuntish midget

Back