Need a Tribes OGL Historian

actually most of us are wondering when uptight faggots like you are going to figure out how to get the stick out of your asshole

close though

Felonius said:
I think the majority of the Tribes community is still waiting for the day when the youngins like Cy actually manage to get all grewed up. But until that happens, we must still post here. You're holding back every good man and woman on Tribalwar, Cy. That's at least like five people.

i'm more of a man than you'll ever be

Felonius is missing whatever brain-function controls the ability to properly space and indent paragraphs

Nigafool = Gigafool? The fag who forged demo screenshots to try to turn a friendly indicator into a Happy "I" inventory station. :rolleyes: Nice Photoshop skillz, douche.

And Cy, shit... Stop saying that. You're turning me on now.

.....Properly indent paragraphs me what who? Duhhhhhr. Huh ? ? GRAM MUR FFUCCCK?

LASHING AS IN EYE LASHING ? ? ? *wink* *wink*

Oh you must mean verbal masturbation through vilification. Verily, vigilance in your verse. But have you been paying attention in the last five years? All I've ever done in the Tribes community is stir up shit and write essay-long diatribes against people who make the slightest remark about me, my friends, or my team. That's my schtick. Stop fucking with my schtick, asshole, unless you want to start a tab. PM me for more info.

Last edited:
i am the man you have always wanted to be

a man who doesn't swallow sperm at every opportunity

Come on now, this is a thread about the good ole days of Tribes. Can ya take the insults to IRC or something? =\

whatever, i read felonious' post... not a bad post :) felonious... could you run down a roster of the guys on Dr's? i remember you, that guy from ASK, b-zotch, and BYB and that's about it. who else was on that team?

Felonius said:
Nigafool = Gigafool? The fag who forged demo screenshots to try to turn a friendly indicator into a Happy "I" inventory station. :rolleyes: Nice Photoshop skillz, douche.

what in the name of fuck are you babbling about

chocolate carnage & doctors were interchangable at one point, C||C on tpn & doctors on OGL

then the core fags came along & gayed it up

i believe the roster was something like

supraman
almondjoy
zeio
me
jacdarippa
vader
boost
finalheaven
twix
snickers
miracle
chen
fufu

i forget a lot of people

Last edited:
Magus said:
whatever, i read felonious' post... not a bad post :) felonious... could you run down a roster of the guys on Dr's? i remember you, that guy from ASK, b-zotch, and BYB and that's about it. who else was on that team?

Just do a TW Members list, cut it in half, and you have about the roster for the first incarnation of Doctors (late 1999) before I came in and massively utterly and totally reformed it into a powerhouse. I take all the credit.

2000 - Shade, Burnyabad, B-Zotch, Mephisto, Choc, Sirus, JacDaRippa, Snickers, TwiX, Almondjoy, Spex, Joop, Cringe, Finalheaven, Felonius Augustus

2002 - Shade, Burnyabad, B-Zotch, Midnj, Avox, Warbuddha, Jimmy, Spex, Finalheaven, Julius Felonius

That was more or less our starting roster. I'm forgetting a few names. Sorry! I didn't smurf as Dr. Caesar, though. That was SnickerS.

Last edited:
Back