so i have 2 girls living with me now...[pics]

pickemuptruck.JPG

I think this pic pretty much somes it up.

this thread serves as a valuable lesson on several fronts...

- the person with a cool TW name may in fact be a huge fucking redneck poster child
- if you feel the need to post pics about chicks you think are hot, PM someone like Sircle or others you may trust to tell you if you are on track, BEFORE posting a thread of this nature to brag about the walrus and whale you are now living with and god-forbid...fucking
- for all you MySpace peeps, the majority of the chicks on myspace that will actually end up fucking you are just like these two...especially if you look/live like virt.

I would like extend an offer to Virt, to reclaim any self-worth he had on these forums. Produce a video of you showing the manatee the beautiful flash GMD made for her.

chunky munky said:
Virt, you dropped a half-eaten package of Ritz crackers behind your desk. Better get to em before Jazzy rolls in there.

i noticed that as well...and the fact that that same half eatin log of crackers was on the other pic from before he "cleaned" up his desk. I think the now black salt/pepper shaker in this pic is the broken one from the pic before, cleverly painted with sharpie to hide the crack marks...

redneck paint
- sharpee or most likely "Marks-A-Lot"...they are cheaper
- white-out

HOLY FUCK WHY DID YOU PUT THE WORD HOT IN YOUR POST YOU MUST BE A FUCKING DIPSHIT11111111111111

Back