[So] I just got "terminated"

this thread is now boring. Way to fag it up with your petty cellphone picture legality argument.

NetStalker said:
without that law, a business could fire anyone for any reason. Which puts job security right out the window. I should not be fired because someone above decides he just doesn't like me despite that fact I am good at my job. Mind you i come from a Country with a different view on what makes a country strong ( this isn't an Anit-american post, I do not bash americans just because we have different priorities as far as our gov'ts are concerned)

Hey, I could appreciate that :) I also like Brunettes more than Blondes, just a matter of personal beliefs. Didn't mean my statement to sound as brash as it did.

NetStalker said:
my gf might not like that
Ok, I'm going to throw this out there.

You and me, now, motel, pay hourly.

I'm just throwing it out there... You don't have to take it... but it's there. Get back at me.

Blitz said:
The silver lining of this gloomy little cloud? I have an interview for a 2,000 a month + commision sales job working for "clear wire" some new internet company coming up in central california. I really, really, really, hope I don't get a visit from the police.

You've obviously never held a sales job before :]

I read some of this. For you young suburbanites, you need to understand just one thing in life: If you're confronted with ANYTHING like this KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

You NEVER need to say ANYTHING or answer ANY questions unless they have a subpoena. If it's you're employer, so be it. I'd just shut my mouth and tell them to talk to my lawyer.

Just KEEP your mouth shut if you get in trouble. It's the best advice I can ever offer.

3975.jpg

D-Sect said:
I read some of this. For you young suburbanites, you need to understand just one thing in life: If you're confronted with ANYTHING like this KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

You NEVER need to say ANYTHING or answer ANY questions unless they have a subpoena. If it's you're employer, so be it. I'd just shut my mouth and tell them to talk to my lawyer.

Just KEEP your mouth shut if you get in trouble. It's the best advice I can ever offer.

:signed:

Also - once the guy at the store started asking questions I would have just said, i quit and walk out the door.

This thread is boring btw.

Taurus said:
First of all you dont know shit about me and what I understand. I dont hate on Blitz, *but* as an employee posting pictures of unknown women in a sex thread he could be hualed in very easily, I dont know what sex offender laws are in AZ but here in FL they will put you on the list for almost anything.

This also doesnt fall under the catagory of just taking a picture in a public place either. While legally it wouldnt be prosecuted, if any of those women DID find out they could/would sue the shit out of them.

oh like the Navy Seals who had their pics on the net with prisoners without consent?....no wait that suit was dismissed.

Well, not that it matters but most of the time I was working cleaning or miscellaneous bullshit when I snapped the photos and I don't have access to the internet at work, but that is neither here or there. And your right, it was just a toy store, that part is just irritating, because now I have to look for another job. It's the fact of legal actions being taken against me that troubles me, I don't understand someone having that bad of a grudge against me on a website.

Its not the fact that someone has a grudge against you or not. Fact is thats just messed up and its no different then sitting on a street corner and just snapping pics of hot women and giving them away on the internet. Except the fact that you were at work to boot. Being Fired should be the least you get sorry to say. Im married with a kid and another on the way. im 24 with 24 yr old wife who may not be a knockout but is cute and to be honest does have a nice chest. If I saw a pic of her on here by you when shes at T.R.U id report you also and prusue any legal actions. Sry man but thats just the way it is. And to behonest i wouldnt mind your gf or whatever knowing.

Theres nothing wrong with lookin gat nice women we all do. My wife knows that and shell look at cute men. It happens but to take creepy Pic and post them on a very public board is just wrong.. Later Dude

Point of fact.
At Will work states, California being one of them, can fire people for no cause whatsoever, that is the definition of at will employment.

Lol.. a couple law students or ex-law students (WarPath and WarAngel actually are correct in their statements) in this thread and a whole mess of others who think they know about the law and don't know squat. I think reading all the contentions regarding legal ramification and criminal issues is the most entertaining part of this thread!

Will legal action be successfully maintained against Blitz? Most likely not. Will he be charged with a crime? Not unless those who take pictures at high school swim meets of members of the opposite sex wearing their suits, will be charged as well.

Stop all the drama. On a personal or moral level, Blitz got what he deserved. If I saw some little prick taking pictures of my wife, I would definitely take his ass to court, mostly to scare him because he is an absolute moron whose life does little more than use up precious resources and waste perfectly good oxygen. On a legal level, he should not worry about a thing, if the facts that have been presented constitute the facts in their entirety and are accurate.

Back