Tribalwar Hacks Scooter Riders

(edit: i think this now dubs as a thread summary of sorts for the thread on their forums)

more funny quotes:

omg omg were all gonna die cuz we have to click the box t go away twice!!! lol j/k yea its ben bugging me for a while now, kinda funny that someone hacked into GPN, damn those startrek dungeons and dragons nerds

I don't feel like getting on their forum, but will anybody search for things on GPN? I can't belive the little douches who did this...

Super Moderator said:
Heh, wte, its good to know that i have sex 2 times a week and have plenty of friends outside of the internet. Unfortunately for 99% of their forum, i cant say the same.

If you nerds are reading this..... Congrats, you've accomplished your goal of hacking one of the most pointless and laid back/who gives a **** boards on the internet. I congradulate you on wasting more time of your life hacking this website that you could have used trying to hold hands with a girl.

Take off your 2 inch thick glasses and stand up from the chair with a permenent print of your ass and go outside.

Bleak aka guy who DoS attacked TW and put up pics said:
(replying to guy complaining about who wastes their time pulling "shit" like viruses)Faggots with no lives do things like that. Now I fired at 272 dam it keeps coming back.

.BLEAK, what ever your doing, it's working great! Thanks for helping, even though it keeps comming back because those ****ing faggots are doing something over there we dont know....

Bleak said:
They prolly attacked this site because of the massive amount of people here.

bowdown.gif
.Bleak
bowdown.gif

we all need to go over there and trash there site...

LMFAO... buncha hacking nerds! Let's get OUR hacking nerds on it right now! Come on guys, get them again! It didn't work last time you did it. Damn nerds, why would they hack a Goped forum??

there jealous over our total coolness

Or.. disgruntled banned for life members?

I was searching through google, and apparently the guys at tribalwar attack peoples servers and forums all of the time

I bet they never expected a bunch of kids who can't buy beer yet to attack them back.

Lol whoever did hack it...nice job. You hacked the most worthless site on the innernet. I would have hacked atleast a site on how to make cheese. It would bring millions to their knees. But a goped website..Pshh I'm so upset that im making me a grilled cheese to calm my anger

lol what a waste.

lol this is screwed up.... its so annoying.. I used to be big into the tribes games like with my league and clan and crap and went to tribalwar alot

First of all, I'd like to thank .Bleak for all that he has done and all that he is continuing to do. You have shown a great level of perseverence and integrity. Thanks for everything, man.

Now all we can do is hope that Jason will get on.

and finally the madness ends..
Ryan (not Rayn) said:
Don't attack an innocent server.

It's GPN's fault for hotlinking images.

I've been outside being productive.

I want to congratulate Bleak for not only being a script kiddie, but being dumb enough to blatently post that he and named others are "hacking" the site, and not even masking their IPs or using a proxy.

Not only that though, it was GPN's fault because admin don't bother to rehost smilies, they just leech them from other sites.

Last edited: