Tribalwar Hacks Scooter Riders

... or so I hear.

http://www.gopednation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179074&page=8&pp=30&highlight=tribalwar

Apparently when we went down in May, this site had a bunch of our images hotlinked. Every page on their site then caused a LOGIN prompt. Watch the ensuing zany hilarity as they think Tribalwar 'hacked' them, and watch as their script kiddies then began DDoSing our site in response.

I don't think I've seen anything this stupid in a long, long time.

Sad...
If the hacker geek from tribalwar is reading this, I would like you to know you are a douche bag.
lolol5ad.png

ssentially the same thing they did to us. I'm changing their DNS so nobody can log in.

Actually, this is kind of mean.

BTW, port 1138 is open.

wth

ha, it makes sense now. sux for us... lol. .bleak, uve been attacking a random server, that really hasnt done anything to us. lol, but its all cool haha we are the one's that stole somthing from them (their smilies) lol, am i right?
any recent addition of smilies?

ha, it makes sense now. sux for us... lol. .bleak, uve been attacking a random server, that really hasnt done anything to us. lol, but its all cool haha we are the one's that stole somthing from them (their smilies) lol, am i right?

Good old invasion time ... I think "glass parking lot" comes to mind for many Americans

Back