hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should i come up with a new angle?
you try to act like a badass when you obviously arent. i know this is the internet but your e-personality can only go so far when we see the real you. you are the guy who could barely be considered alive during hs and you are trying to make up for it by kicking people off servers in a video game? its ok vir, hs wasnt that big of a deal. besides, your faggoteer antics now wont change shit from the past.

ps im going to bed
id say goodnight to you but i know you will be refreshing this thread non stop until at least tuesday

Vir said:
Reminds me of the time at uva3 where some guy came up to me and said "You know, I quit T2 because you banned me from the server". I felt so proud.

Wow. This is one of those very rare instances where I can tell a person's character in real life by how they act online.

You are seriously a pathetic little bitch. If I was that guy I think I would have slapped you. And there isn't a damn thing you would do about it 'cause you would get your ass kicked.

Start acting like a man if you want some respect.

carnova said:
i think its funny when people get so angry from being kicked from a video game

u are so mad that u are trying to hurt his feelings

i think that makes you more gay than anyone here, getting that upset about a game

there i defended vir
a guy who likes pissing people off in video games
Lozaol loser irl lolrolzrolrl

???

didnt you get so angry you would take other people's nick names ????

aint that right kZ|Molten ??? Lmao

oops i mean d0ur

00ps i mean TF_meth0d

???// ? ???? ??

Vir said:
He had his chance, I said "Yeah?" and he walked away. If I want some respect... I don't heh.

Well then he's even more of a pussy than you...and that's no easy task.

I'm usually not one to act like a tough guy over the internet because it's childish.

But man, I seriously would slap you around if you acted like that towards me. Some day you're gonna run into someone who will, and I hope it changes your attitude.

ReaListik said:
Well, kicking people for waiting for jets and other silly shit is something I don't personally agree with, but hey if that's how he wants to run things it's really none of our business.

Agreed. If people decide to post about Vir's faggotry, that's really none of your business, outside of offering your own opinion on the subject. I don't think it's debatable, however, that Vir is truly a Grade-A, self-serving, super-faggot when it comes to admining a server.

:lol: i see a lot, and i mean A LOT of sandy vaginas in this thread.

The thing that cracks me up most, is all of you people making reference to his pic and having a word or two about his looks.

Well let me tell you all somfin somfin.... i've seen a good percentage of a lot of you people, and you have NOTHING, absofuckinglutely NOTHING to remark about when it comes to looks.

about the only thing tdub has brought into this thread besides sandy vaginas,
is extreme disappointment.

Radon006 said:
In tribes 5150 was one of the best servers because the level of competition was higher than almost all the other servers. In a big game like BF2 the good players are going to have other options for competitive pubs and if 5150 is known as a admin abusing server I doubt the top players will stick around.

5150 east 3 was filled with players from [PII], Dr., Pandemic, and even a 20ID member yesterday. The top players ARE playing there. I play there because i know ill never have to worry about some idiot TKing me for the helicopter [Unless it's zS ;)]

to vivrant: What vir says is not entirely untrue. Sometimes when you jump in a vehicle that's been abandoned by an enemy, the bombing reticle will show you as an enemy to your own team :( You can still see them on the map, but that godamn thing is so small you can hardly tell in time :\

Falhawk said:
There is a difference between heavily adminning a server and just being a spiteful cunt.

TBH I'm not sure why people still play on the 5150 bf2 servers. The comp is not better than other servers. Not even close really. It has been fun to play on servers with BF2 vets rather than just tribes vets. I do like playing with people I recognize so 5150 servers were fun for that but we're joining a new community so I guess its time to meet new ppl.

There are a number of cool people on 5150, it just sucks that one cocknose like vir can drive people away.

I think this post sums up my feelings on this thread. I haven't played on 5150 servers since retail launch. The competition and general BF skill level on many other servers is much better. And they don't have dickhead admins. I like playing on a server and not knowing who the admins are.

It's disappointing to see someone who needs to remind everyone that he is, in fact, an admin, and he can do whatever he wants.

That's why I don't play on those servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back