hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what was my favorite vir moment?
when we were filling in some footage for gamecaster and slam had vir help out. by some wonderous luck vir was put on my team. he REFUSED to talk on TS at all, and we were playing d together. not even an incoming call from any side, he sat there while some guy i never heard of capped the shit out of his famed hof abilities. my fav part was him trying to chase in hvy and getting 1 kill doing it the entire map. gg you rock :lol: oops look someone grabbed while you were off being a fucking hero :rofl:

Vir said:
I don't think I have to worry about that :)
You don't now, but if you keep this up, people will get a clue and you'll be abusing your power on 3 useless servers.

That, or adminning a bunch of faceless noobs because all the good players are playing elsewhere.

Which sounds better to you?

Or, you could stop being a dick and give some thought to how your use of the ban/kick function makes you and your team look in the eyes of those you supposedly "serve".

vivrant said:
you know what was my favorite vir moment?
when we were filling in some footage for gamecaster and slam had vir help out. by some wonderous luck vir was put on my team. he REFUSED to talk on TS at all, and we were playing d together. not even an incoming call from any side, he sat there while some guy i never heard of capped the shit out of his famed hof abilities. my fav part was him trying to chase in hvy and getting 1 kill doing it the entire map. gg you rock :lol: oops look someone grabbed while you were off being a fucking hero :rofl:

You're worried about the outcome in what was to be a highlight vid? That's kind of amusing heh. BTW I like that you are avoiding my bf2 point after being proved wrong. And here I was worried the thread was dying out.

Data said:
You don't now, but if you keep this up, people will get a clue and you'll be abusing your power on 3 useless servers.

That, or adminning a bunch of faceless noobs because all the good players are playing elsewhere.

Which sounds better to you?

Or, you could stop being a dick and give some thought to how your use of the ban/kick function makes you and your team look in the eyes of those you supposedly "serve".

Unfotunately the reality is different from your theorycraft. People come to our server because it is heavily admin'd, it's always been one of the main appeals.

Whatever dude. I've said my piece. It's up to you to have some integrity and do the right thing. :bandit:

ayzianboy said:
this was like in T:V back when people still played. On spiridian, Vir would just sit with a shield pack and mortar spam our own flagstand from the back, killing enemy cappers but at the same time TKing the shit out of us. I told him to stop TKing like a motherfucker and not play like a jackass. Boom, banned. What a tool.

yea
gee
i wonder if theres any reason behind me being unbanned 4 times before t:v was out a month
maybe its cause vir needs to exercise his e-power due to a lack of it irl?

Vir said:
You're worried about the outcome in what was to be a highlight vid? That's kind of amusing heh. BTW I like that you are avoiding my bf2 point after being proved wrong. And here I was worried the thread was dying out.

proved wrong?
i ignored your lying.
i dont have that issue, sorry guy....
also, how could i be worried about the outcome of that gamecaster shoot? the only part the guys GOT was the final scores, lolz. it just made me laugh my ass off that you were afraid to respond to anyone but slam even though we were playing for a couple hours :lol:

Vir said:
I am going to do what's right, I assure you of that hehe.

whats right? yea like the burner spam that didnt do shit to slow down shield cappers on emerald, and you banned me after i bb'd then got tked by your burner jack off fest? yea you are a BALLER
let me direct you back here: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg852r/Vir.jpg
nice windbreaker your mom bought you, i hope your e-triumphs give your life the satisfaction you so desire...

I love all these little specific instances people keep bringing up, brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of the time at uva3 where some guy came up to me and said "You know, I quit T2 because you banned me from the server". I felt so proud.

Vir said:
Unfotunately the reality is different from your theorycraft. People come to our server because it is heavily admin'd, it's always been one of the main appeals.
In tribes 5150 was one of the best servers because the level of competition was higher than almost all the other servers. In a big game like BF2 the good players are going to have other options for competitive pubs and if 5150 is known as a admin abusing server I doubt the top players will stick around.

Vir said:
I love all these little specific instances people keep bringing up, brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of the time at uva3 where some guy came up to me and said "You know, I quit T2 because you banned me from the server". I felt so proud.
The more you post, the more you sound like NoFiX.

Do you REALLY want to be associated with NoFiX?

Competition is a linked factor. There was better competition because most of the problems experienced on the other servers never happened due to the heavy-handed admin.

Vir said:
Competition is a linked factor. There was better competition because most of the problems experienced on the other servers never happened due to the heavy-handed admin.

mmmm
i think you fail to notice the difference between being a cock and kicking retards. you kick people because they take the jet you wanted? in t1 admins only came into effect when ppl tk'd massivley or were cheaters.....

and as far as specific instances? yea champ, apparently i have a better memory than you, not like im going to apologize for yet another way im above you :lol:

pps
if you mention tribes and anything related id roll off my chair

Vir said:
Well I never considered 5150 to be bad admins... But kicking someone for getting a vehicle before you is different from kicking the idiots messing up gameplay.

If that isn't true then nevermind.

edit: i got beaten :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back