She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

no you arent you are just trying to suck up to her now that she has the link to this thread

btw nice tits krista, get rid of the metal mouth though why chicks voluntarily do that to themselves is beyond me

Couldn't you try more constructive things when people piss you off, like dealing with it responsibly, instead of showing us your penis? It would be a step in the right direction.

F-----, Will not read future threads from TW'er. Thread did not deliver as hoped, and sucked. Total faggotry to the maxxx to be expected.

Bomba said:

MaxxFaggotry said:
I'm a Thrasher with Skinhead Ideals and a Greaser Mentality, I like Volkswagens and Music. I have bad luck with the ladies but I'm hopin' that changes. I love driving, listening to music, doing stupid crap in my car, working on my car, working on my car while listening to music and gettin' down with a special someone from time to time, drinkin' beer, and hangin' out.

... Skinhead Ideals and a Greaser Mentality? What the fuck are you watching on TV you moron?

Who I'd like to meet:
Whoever, maybe some cute greaser chicks, VW dudes, beer drinkers, and other maniacs! Girls who don't call you a stalker when they run from their problems and you try to talk to them using a few different means to figure shit out.

Ahahahaha.

31272513_l.jpg

Chad says, "Fuck you, TW!!.....:mecry:"

She's not in Chandler. And I need to update that shit, I forgot how retarded my profile was, haha. And we were actually supposed to go to prom, yea. And bullshit the thread didn't deliver, you just came too late. I may put them back up later, we'll see.

Back