[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

Barbarian said:
Pushups+situps between rounds of counter-strike works too, but only if you suck at counter-strike.

not really. that's a myth. push-ups and situps don't do that much. you need to get your heart rate up.

DAM i'm getting a red X for the AFTER picture! from the sounds of it though, great job dude.

You are proof that my theory works.

you want to lose weight, eat less and excersise! it really does have to work. Its how our bodies work. weight loss is a lifetime goal not a 3 month binge to drop 20 pounds.

10:04:45 <Razster> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374400
10:04:53 * Joins: Poji_the_Hat (user@mask-123F7CBD.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
10:04:54 <Mr_Rabies|away> We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
10:04:54 * Quits: Poji_the_Hat (user@mask-123F7CBD.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net) (Client exited)
10:05:01 <Razster> BigPappa !!!
10:05:06 <eskimorodeo> vgo
10:05:07 <Razster> I wanna post!
10:05:16 <Razster> vav vgx! - - - VAO!
10:05:24 <FuriousJodo> are you saying i should lose weight?
10:05:27 * Joins: StoneCold (no@mask-12712692.pitt.east.verizon.net)
10:05:31 <Razster> vey
10:05:35 <FuriousJodo> :(
10:05:48 <Razster> No, I just wanna post in this.
10:05:49 <FuriousJodo> i dunno if we can be together if you dont love me just the way i am
10:05:52 <Razster> But I'm banned!

Recar said:
Diox,

My wife has been on my ass to do something about working out. Working the long hours in IT doesn't exactly lend it's self to good meals and exercise. I need to loose about 60lbs. Your commitment to lose the 185 has given me that push I think I needed. I will be saving this post and definately using it in those moments of weakness. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yeah man - I did all of this while toting a pager / cell phone over at Dell. Being bound to your desk means you can at least keep some snack bait there to keep the metabolism going.

At one point when I was down 60 or so (and folks started noticing on a regular basis), my manager pulled me into a team room and asked if job stress was causing the 'alarmingly quick' weight loss.

.. I also seem to have a forum title now.. :huh: :lol:

- D

TF_Diox said:
Yeah man - I did all of this while toting a pager / cell phone over at Dell. Being bound to your desk means you can at least keep some snack bait there to keep the metabolism going.

At one point when I was down 60 or so (and folks started noticing on a regular basis), my manager pulled me into a team room and asked if job stress was causing the 'alarmingly quick' weight loss.

.. I also seem to have a forum title now.. :huh: :lol:

- D

:lol: shoulda said YES :]

In response to Diox's first post.

Awesome job man. It really is that easy when you actually do it. The hard part is to get going. Once you start shedding the pounds you become more and more determined.

I was up to 260 last winter. I weigh 212 now and I am still going. My goal is 190.

lol. ill never lose weight.

never!!!!!!!!!

crap, i made coca-cola into the biog enterprise it is alone!. for all the coke i drink.

you could probably put me, a drug addict, an alcoholic into rehab.

guess who aint quitting their habbit? me duh. my blood IS of coke.

Props for losing all that weight. But you probably still aren't in the best of cardiovascular or muscular shape. I would suggest building on your accomplishments by pushing yourself further! Instead of just watching what you eat and exercising moderately, get out there and start a weight training/cardio program. You will get much healthier and feel even better than you do.

Now is the time to go that extra mile and set yourself in good habits for the rest of your life. Once again, congrats man. I know what it's like to be pasty white and fat. But now I'm in pretty good shape and in early training to get into MMA fighting condition.

I never lost as much as you did, never had to, so know that what you have done is truly remarkable. Inspirational for the rest of TW, seeing as how about 75% of the denziens here are far from being healthy.

Good work! :bigthumb:

Back