The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Can you add a "Doing shit on weekends" section? I'd be the best raver under that section. I'm great at going to raves, dancing, and watching the light shows. I also know where all of them in Seattle are.

SniperWhôre said:
It is a completely fictional retelling of the career of The Beatles, as if the real history were passed through a funhouse mirror, just a bit off, and it continues right up through their mid-70's reunion and signing to open a tour for Peter Frampton.

I never laughed so hard in my life as that book. But you have to be a real Beatles-phile to appreciate it.
oh yeah
i had a problem with it though
why would they open for frampton?
sure he was riding high with the live album but shit they are the beatles!
and they consciencely stopped touring around pepper because the stuff was impossible to play live at the time

DrJacabo said:
oh yeah
i had a problem with it though
why would they open for frampton?
sure he was riding high with the live album but shit they are the beatles!
and they consciencely stopped touring around pepper because the stuff was impossible to play live at the time
That was the whole thing, the joke in that scenario....The Beatles, the most important act in the history of modern music, the most influencial band in the history of music...opening for Peter Frampton.

It was just so utterly preposterous.

Well, I loved the book anyway, couldn't stop laughing.

SniperWhôre said:
That was the whole thing, the joke in that scenario....The Beatles, the most important act in the history of modern music, the most influencial band in the history of music...opening for Peter Frampton.

It was just so utterly preposterous.

Well, I loved the book anyway, couldn't stop laughing.
yeah it is a funny book. but i was a stupid moody teen faggot at the time :shrug:

i'm an expert tongue kisser.

who am I kidding, i'm an expert amateur. i'm just good enough at anything to get knocked the fuck out by the people who really are good in that field.

edit: wait, I'm an expert at 56k gaming!

Last edited:
daerid said:
I'll have to dispute that. I'm better at bass than Perrin is. Although he probably knows more theory right now than I do.

Mike, if you read this: You know it's true, don't try to argue ;)

To break the tie, Perrin's sexier. :brows:

hows machine gun joe the expert of weightlifting

ive never seen him post anything about it.. maybe hes a trainer or something :shrug:

evolvo said:
hows machine gun joe the expert of weightlifting

ive never seen him post anything about it.. maybe hes a trainer or something :shrug:
rage something, he had some numbers after his name.
he was a powerlifter iirc

nice stealth edit btw

I challenge Badmofo on server admin, and nominate scoobysnack for Server Admin and Network Admin. A CCIE just about garuntee's him the top spot in that catagory.

I also nominate myself in the animal catagory when it comes to birds.... Lame i know, but we all have our areas.

I know quite a bit about MMA fighting, certain martial arts, NASCAR and plenty about both amateur (I wrestled in HS) and "professional" wrestling.

Oh, and obligatory I know a lot about being a fag, redneck, narc, etc.

Back