[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

mstrike said:
[CAUTION: LONG READ. CLIFFS AT BOTTOM]

And my dad left his Outlook Express open. The first message I see is from an individul named "saphire31@bicupid.com" I click on the e-mail message and this is what I see:

part1.jpg

This e-mail was photo attached with these two images:

Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe

http://www.prank-star.com/saphire1.jpg
http://www.prank-star.com/saphire2.jpg
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe

Apparently my father is going under the alias "Georgie", quite clever when you think about it since his name is George. I am now quite curious on what this name entails so I open up my Internet Explorer and take a little visit to www.bicupid.com.

I immediately go to the "Forgot Password" section, and type in my dad's e-mail so I can retieve his username and password:

part2.jpg

Once I get his username and password, I login as him on the site. It becomes apparent that he is posing as a 20 year old bicurious female on the internet. Here is his profile picture and profile:

georgie05.jpg

part3.jpg

Now for my sick and twisted plot. I want to make a user name on bicupid.com and e-mail my dad. I'm going to talk to him for a bit and then ask if he wants to trade pics. I will then send him a pic of my sister, how fucked up would that be?

sista.jpg

Whadya guys think? Any other suggestions?

*********CLIFFS***********
1) Find e-mail to my dad with pictures of a naked woman
2) Find out he is pretending to be a 20/F and trading pics with bisexual females over the internet.
3) Contemplating sending him a picture of my sister while pretending to be a user from the website.

Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe
Not Work Safe

Ok if you send him pics of your sister, that has to be the MOST FUCKING EPIC thread in TW history. Member, you have a great future ahead of you on tw...

Twist of the year, including last year and the 3 years before

If you want, I adopt you as my new member

mr_luc said:
Important
We need to find an enticing shot from behind of a girl that has hair something like his sisters, so that he can lure the guy in.
Sounds like a job for Sircle.

And we demand more pics of your sister asap. Face not required/ wanted.

Core said:
oopsies for dad not locking his pc. but if you fuck with him, be ready for one pissed off dad.
Dude, his dad is posing as a BISEXUAL FEMALE ON THE INTERNET.

That automatically negates any trouble he's gotten into in the past and ever will get into in the future.

Back