[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

Zombee said:
thread_dot_new.gif

just read the edits. looks like someone got a case of the common sense. now this thread isn't fun anymore.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... just read all 14 pages, and I'm surprised no one thought of this:

WHAT IF THE BICUPID ACCOUNT IS HIS SISTERS ?????

She might be the bisexual one in the family :) And why would your dad be doing this shit on YOUR computer?

WRH_Viet_Vet said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... just read all 14 pages, and I'm surprised no one thought of this:

WHAT IF THE BICUPID ACCOUNT IS HIS SISTERS ?????

She might be the bisexual one in the family :) And why would your dad be doing this shit on YOUR computer?

why would his sister link her bisexual account to her dads email?

It's been 6 hours since the first post! It couldn't possibly take that long to send out the first attempt... I smell BS.

Lemme get this straight....you guys do the same thing to get a I-Pod referal. Yet he does it to get his rocks off and he's the freak.....At least he's not a whore:)

dude is scared to do the sister thing. I can see his point to an extent. However if he did it right, though his dad may suspect him, there would be no way to link it to himself.

...in other words, have TW do it for him. All he needs to do is supply us with the ammo. We create the account host the pics etc. he just sits backs and observes without looking obvious. Let TW make the contact so that mr. meber won't be reeling on adrenaline after he just told his dad with his sisters pic that he wants him to fuck...him...no her...damn this is confusing. The less he knows about the when, the more genuinely suprised he will look when his dad confronts him...if he does. Of course the sis is clueless about this so seeing how she reacts to any changes in her dad once he gets caught in the trap would be priceless.

Now my good nature comes out...

Instead of the sis, IF the mom is of any count, he could setup an account as his mom and use ambiguous shots of her or of pics that look like her and then finally a headshot. Though the inital shock of the discovery will still be intense, a new found sexual passion will be there that should help that rocky marriage get back on track.

There is only 1 computer in the house, the family computer, so this is going to take time as mstrike whores the computer for the most part, and then gives his dad time to play around. It wouldn't possibly be his sister as she is only 15-16, nor mstrike's mom because she never uses the computer, at least to my knowledge. The thing that points it to his dad is that he was on the computer this morning.

Oh yeah updates keep coming on first page/post.

Think about it this way:

Upside: We all have a great time laughing at this classic.

Downside: We all have a great time laughing at this classic and this guys life gets ruined

You decide.

CommanderKeen said:
There is only 1 computer in the house, the family computer, so this is going to take time as mstrike whores the computer for the most part, and then gives his dad time to play around. It wouldn't possibly be his sister as she is only 15-16, nor mstrike's mom because she never uses the computer, at least to my knowledge. The thing that points it to his dad is that he was on the computer this morning.

Oh yeah updates keep coming on first page/post.

owait...now mstrike has TWO TW friends IRL?

Back