omg I just had the best sex of my life

Makasuro

Veteran XX
I was sitting around doing nothing in paticular when my friend mike calls me telling me there's a beach party, so I call this one chick I know because I figured if she got drunk and high enough, I could get some by the end of the night. I drive to her place to pick her up and get this folks, she answers the door in school girl outfit. I immediately had a stiffy. Anyways, we go down to the beach, meet up with a few people and to my luck, she's already downing beer and smoking pot like a chimmney. Yes yes yes! I was going to get some! I was so happy that I almost danced around the fire, but I figured that would make me look kinda retarded so I contained myself. CUT TO

We made it to my place and we're both SO tired but she's just laying there, high and drunk with her plaid skirt hiked up. I figured I wouldn't have this chance again so I grab her by one of her pigtails and said, "You've been a bad bad girl, showing everyone your ass at the beach. I'm going to punish you." (She confided in me before she's into that weird, kinky, control shit... so believe me, it was all for her, I'm not into that.. *ahem*)

She whimpers in a helpless way and pleads, "Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything."

"Okay," I reply. "You can start by sucking my cock."

"Yes, sir" she says in her little girl voice and with that, she puts her little mouth around my giant (and folks I emphasis on giant) cock. I watch her lips stretch to their limits. CUT TO

I had her laying on her stomach with her bare ass exposed to me. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I grab the tube of KY on my night stand and lubed up my finger. I slide my finger in her tight virgin asshole and wondered how the fuck how I was going to fit my cock in here, (cause remember it's HUGE, bigger than anything you've ever seen) and for a moment I felt kinda sorry for the poor girl. This was going to hurt her a lot but I figured the little slut deserved it so without much concern for her personal comfort, I started to shove the head of my cock into her tight little hole hearing her cry out in pain even turned me even more. I managed to fit the entire thing in there (after several tries) and I just sat there for a moment enjoying her tight butt. I'm not even sure how to describe it. It was one of the best sensations I've ever felt. Her, on the other hand, was moaning and crying in pain which just encouraged me to fuck her even harder. So I did. I fucked and fucked her ass. CUT TO

Yeah I really enjoy getting my jolly's on girls who cannot think for themselves and rely on substance to do the thinking for them.

Back