it sounds like someone's draggina a garbage bag around in my attic

it scares me

for real

Hologram said:
i am creeped out when I hear this dragging noise coming from inside my wall

it sounds like someone's draggina a garbage bag around in my attic

it scares me

for real

That happened in our parents house. Turns out it was about 3 generations worth of flying squirrels. They caught 13 of 'em in 2 weeks and released each one in the same area. As near as we could figure, the little bastages have lived in that attic since they got the house back in '86. The sleep all day, take off and hunt at night and do all their crapping outside. Was just weird but it's hard to think of them as pests since they look so adorable with their big eyes and they are so small (like a couple of ounces heavy).

Pachacutec said:
i think cats see ghosts, sometimes i notice they'll get up and hiss and be weird about nothing in general. one will chase will the other sorta cowers... its very creepy!

I think dogs can too. We got a new dog like 4 months ago and one day when he was in my room, out of nowhere he was growly while looking at my closet. Teeth bare and everything. I checked the closet and nothing there. He kept growling so I had to throw him outside.

oh and, no. i never went back up in the attic. our story concludes with me being too chickenshit to go look. moved from atlanta to seattle and can't say i'm dealing with pissed off ghosts anymore, knock on wood.

Back