things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

travelyan

Contributor
Veteran XX
i was getitng an upset stomach at 3am, with the jaw cramps n pre-vomitting shit so i thought i could use some cool air. i opened our front door and stepped about halfway out into the cold night. i stood there for a moment. our porch has an overhang and what's above that is attic space. it's absolutely quiet outside at this time of night, not even the cicadas are out.

and i hear footsteps. not animal footsteps - fucking Bump. Bump. Bump. going from one end of the attic over the porch to the other. and it stops right over the fucking door.

I HAVE NEVER FELT MY SKIN CRAWL LIKE IT JUST DID. the nausea went away that very instant and i very, very slowly shut the door and came back to my room.

now i dont believe in ghosts - i never have. but whatever the fuck walked across my attic wasn't some animal. if it was, it was walking on two legs. no way could anything get up there - attic entrance is in the car port with my 93 ford mercury parked under it.

i mean my whole body tightened. and the nausea just completely vanished. i've honestly never felt terror like THAT before in my life. and im unwilling to go back out there right now. i'm not going back out there til i wake up in the morning.

this is fucked up. fuck this shit. it's entirely possible that something was just jumping over the pylons up there like a big fucking raccoon or something i suppose, but it was like human footsteps and very heavy. my mind is BLOWN.

im not a chckenshit but i still hear things bumping around and its freaking me out

we just moved into this house not long ago, it's 50 years old

ffffuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Last time we had a thread like this, the thread started said he was going to investigate and we never heard from him again. I forget who it was, but it was the ultimate way to leave the boards.

It's Santa!

santa.jpg

fuck, man, i don't know what the fuck is going on but i've never been scared like this

im not goin up there by myself at 3 in the fucking morning either, most people wouldnt

dont you WATCH horror movies, its the dumbasses who go digign around in the pitch blakc dead of nightt hat get their brains licked out of their heads

and i dont believe in that kind of fantasy horror Shit, but i still aint got the grapes to go up there, at THREE IN THE MORNING, TO LOOK FOR WHAT JUST WALKED ACROSS MY ATTIC

HOLY SHIT

FiEND said:
alright, wtf. this is the second time i seen this word in the past couple days. cicadas <-- what is it?

its a noisy ass type of beetle that lives on the east coast

Back