[T1] The Link Thread

That's a shame if so. I liked it a lot. Currently I play Quake III and Quake Live a lot and would love to add some more multiplayer 1st person shooters to my list. T:V was as good as the Unreal games IMO so why the short longevity?

With only one server (I guess in the USA??) and me being in Japan that makes it bummeristicly dead to me. :(

Tribes ROCKED!! :D
Because it wasn't just as good as an Unreal game, it was an Unreal game.

That's a shame if so. I liked it a lot. Currently I play Quake III and Quake Live a lot and would love to add some more multiplayer 1st person shooters to my list. T:V was as good as the Unreal games IMO so why the short longevity?

With only one server (I guess in the USA??) and me being in Japan that makes it bummeristicly dead to me. :(

Tribes ROCKED!! :D
UT3 is just as dead and for the same reasons. Buggy at release, lack of proper support, and an attempt at an actual campaign that everyone agrees is terrible and boring.

First you're a tool because you don't know what you're talking about.

Second off you have no proof of this bs claim.

Third we actually worked together for a period of time.

Get the facts right jackass

We never worked together. I made a pack, you copy/pasted and renamed it to yours. NetStalker and I scared the crap out of you by threatening legal action over IM. It was funny and you totally were scared.

Target has it on clearance for $14 right now. Is it worth picking up?

For $14 I would say so. Even if you got bored with it after a week I would say you would have gotten $14 worth of entertainment out of it.

*EDIT* As long as it is for PC. The controls for Xbox 360 are awful.

Last edited:
It's not a modified .dts. "they look like this in t2, and pretty much exactly the same in tribes. " - JT. The ss that he posted is TAKEN from T2 :p

take a screenshot of that .tga on a standard t1 flag .dts and it won't look the same

"pretty much" really doesn't describe it

Does anyone know were i can get a cd key for this? I've tried that site linked on tribesvdl.com but it only works fo polish users apparently. Anyone polish want to help me out? lol.

edit: nm. that polish proxy someone posted worked. i think. havent tried the key yet.

Last edited:
Back