things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

scary.jpg

i was at work till 1:30am tonight, and i was hearing shit like the building vibrate from a thud, hall lights not working, and then some creeks (no one else in the entire business park), so i left. I come home to see you people have bumped this thread.. Fuck you all.

potshot5 said:
:rofl:
this thread rocked

it reminded me of back in the day when pubknight hid in a closet (with a shotgun) while shoutcasting on tsn when he heard a squirrel outside
:lol:

As someone else suggested WAY back, anyone have an mp3 of this? :lol:

in south america, where my parents are from theres a legend that in this field/house a bunch of cocaine producers died in a fierce fire while stuck in the house.

they say they heard weird shit during the night and most will not cross the very old bridge that hangs above a river filled with pirahnahs past midnight.

hell, back in the day (like 1960s,70s ppl would fall off this bridge and get eaten by the fish.

since then they installed a little elevator kinda like thost at a ski slope, but closed.

i duno, i know i eard someone whisper my name softly before while i was wide awake.

there are times i think my late grandmother is sometimes around me, because i could feel her.

also, when i lived with my grandparents for a few yrs in south america, i lived in the room where my great aunt lived in and died in. its a really shitty room and its all cracked.
at nights i would hear things fall over and such and had my light turn off at 10pm exactly( around the time shed go to bed too). not all the time, but quite a few times.

that fucking scared me and i moved back into the house

it was 10pm, i wanted a snapple so i rode about 5 minutes to local 7-11 on bike
when i was riding back, i saw a black figure that kinda looked like a church figure of mary.
I ride past it and i had a heart attack. I almost fell off my biked, my heart fuckin stopped.

Turns out it was some kinda tree and lawn ornaments. scared me :(

As a kid I would always ride home in the dark from my friends around the block (which was about a quarter of a mile, and rounded. His house was the opposite corner from mine). Anyways, About halfway home every time I would start to scream until I got back, threw down my bike, and ran inside. My parents would be laughing every time.

i believe you dude... ive experienced the same thing a few years ago in the very house i live in today. i could hear the footsteps except whatever it was would take like 5 steps and then stop for a few seconds then take 5 more seconds. I almost jumped out of my skin. Another time i heard something knock on my window while i was sleping and i know it wasnt my dog. ive had some freaky shit happen. its prolly ghosts dont worry they cant hurt you.

i think cats see ghosts, sometimes i notice they'll get up and hiss and be weird about nothing in general. one will chase will the other sorta cowers... its very creepy!

Pachacutec said:
i think cats see ghosts, sometimes i notice they'll get up and hiss and be weird about nothing in general. one will chase will the other sorta cowers... its very creepy!

Very true. I was sitting at this very desk one day , nobody in the house but me and my two cats. All of a suden the cats jump up with their backs arched and hair standing on end looking up the steps like someone/something was coming down. I was looking up the stairs but did not see anything or hear anything.

Thats not my first encounter with the other side. :grimreape

Back