samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150062 - 09-25-2020, 11:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
lol sam, no need to knight for tehvul.

he was talking about neurons... he even doubled down on his trillions of neurons claim by saying how there are neurons in the heart and the gut too.

google says the brain has 86 billion neurons, 40,000 in the heart, and some 100 million in the small intestine.

basic math tells us humans don't have "trillions" of neurons. but as tehvul says, do your own research (of videos recommended to me by youtube).
I didn't see the other responses, as I was still on that page. This is what I get for not reading the other pages before I respond. You'd think I would've learned this after X number of years of posting on forums, but I still quote/respond to posts as I am reading the thread. lol.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150063 - 09-25-2020, 11:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
sept 11 was mostly peaceful.
You win the internet for today.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150064 - 09-25-2020, 12:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
It also provides an exciting distraction from the 200k American COVID deaths, after he said in February-March that COVID was under control and nothing to worry about.
I would like to take this opportunity to give Trump some much needed praise for the way the President of the United States of American handled HIV-Sars-2 in my county of 1.25 million people. What ever policies he personally enacted in my county worked great compared to counties like in NY or LA where thousands of people died.

I have not gone over the details on what policies the President of the United States of American placed on my county vs, let's say, NY or LA, but whatever policies the President of the United States of American did to my individual county worked wonders.

It proves that he cares nothing about States rights, the 10th Amendment, or anything in the US Constitution as he implements rules and regulations on individual counties in the US.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150065 - 09-25-2020, 12:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to give Trump some much needed praise for the way the President of the United States of American handled HIV-Sars-2 in my county of 1.25 million people. What ever policies he personally enacted in my county worked great compared to counties like in NY or LA where thousands of people died.

I have not gone over the details on what policies the President of the United States of American placed on my county vs, let's say, NY or LA, but whatever policies the President of the United States of American did to my individual county worked wonders.

It proves that he cares nothing about States rights, the 10th Amendment, or anything in the US Constitution as he implements rules and regulations on individual counties in the US.
I know, right? In my county of 271,000 people, we've had 12 deaths and 1,173 positive cases. Almost all of the cases are of younger people in the 20-50 age range. All of the deaths were old people with pre-existing medical conditions that directly contributed. I myself truly believe it was Trump's steadfast and quick decisive leadership that saved our lives.

Tragically, the democrats let an outbreak occur in a hospital and a nursing home. Places with hand sanitizer and masks everywhere. For that I place the blame squarely on my governor, whose reckless policies and puppeteering led to those poor people getting sick.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150066 - 09-25-2020, 12:21
I remember when the President of the United States was in charge of the executive branch and his primary focus was foreign policy and begging congress to do its job. These days they do everything. Amazing.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
150067 - 09-25-2020, 12:24
wow there's an hiv sars now wow

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
150068 - 09-25-2020, 12:30
Due to Trump's incompetence .05% of my county's population has died in part from a global pandemic, most of them white democrats.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150069 - 09-25-2020, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
sept 11 was mostly peaceful.
some people, you know, did a thing

come on, man!

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
150070 - 09-25-2020, 12:42
in march we were scared there would be 1-2M dead
200K died
trump basically flew ~67 planes into americans

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150071 - 09-25-2020, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Due to Trump's incompetence .05% of my county's population has died in part from a global pandemic, most of them white democrats.
Due to Trump's incompetence and ONLY Trump's incompetence, .06% of San Antonio (Bexar County) has died of covids (or something else while they had covids), most of them hispanic, i'm sure.

2,040,460 people
1,271 deaths

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150072 - 09-25-2020, 13:02
whoops, cnn live ****ed up, let some truth through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zGhJLn9BI

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150073 - 09-25-2020, 13:02
Nobody ever said it was ONLY Trump's incompetence, but denying it's a factor makes you look exactly as dumb as you are, i.e. very.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150074 - 09-25-2020, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Nobody ever said it was ONLY Trump's incompetence, but denying it's a factor makes you look exactly as dumb as you are, i.e. very.
well, one thing is for sure, as you said before, the only thing that needs to change in order to stop the covids is bad orange man needs to go. when that happens, everything gets better instantly.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150075 - 09-25-2020, 13:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well, one thing is for sure, as you said before, the only thing that needs to change in order to stop the covids is bad orange man needs to go. when that happens, everything gets better instantly.
I never said that and you know it, dopey.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150076 - 09-25-2020, 13:11
Quote:
I never said that and you know it, dopey.
Quote:
Have you noticed that the death rate graph for every other country is flattening off dramatically while in the land of the free (to be a dumbass) it's still pretty much a straight line? So your 3% is just a matter of time unless something (implying Trump is the reason) changes. Something bloated and orange (implying Trump is the reason).
Quote:
You do understand that when a graph is trending in a straight line, it will continue to do so unless something (implying TRUMP) driving the numbers changes, right?
so yeah, i guess you didn't say it in those words exactly, but c'mon, man!?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
150077 - 09-25-2020, 13:27
i wanna thank the big man himself for making this country #1 in covid infections and deaths in the world

truly the height of american exceptionalism

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150078 - 09-25-2020, 13:28
Reading comprehension still on point I see. I said if Trump was gone then the graph would change, not that everything would suddenly be 100% fine. You still have a disproportionate amount of Americans with twisted views on their freedumb.

So, yeah, you're just arguing in the dark because you're not very bright.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150079 - 09-25-2020, 13:31
Quote:
I said if Trump was gone then the graph would change
that's why you are a dumb ****, duh.

i mean, it might possibly change because the reporting would be different to make whoever else was in look better, but that's about it.

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
150080 - 09-25-2020, 13:33
Biggest crisis of his presidency and he lies, downplays it, and helps amplify the disaster.

Six months later, we are at 7M cases and 200k deaths, mask mandates are still common across the country, and Trump admitted that he lied in February-March to downplay the severity of the virus. His mishandling of the COVID situation alone should disqualify him from office, but it won't matter because Trump's supporters are blindly loyal and incapable of critical thought when it comes to dear leader.

All he had to do was be proactive from day one about the virus and people would've rallied behind the threat, but he hid it like a bald spot on his head and insisted nothing was wrong while people were getting sick left and right. Says it all. Man's not up to the job. Can't lead. Can't unite Americans. Can't solve problems. Incompetent.

Page 7504 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot