[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I donate to Code of Vets. They do God's work.

Committed? Think I didnt pay my house taxes for 3 years because I forgot, or did I divert those funds all that time to something I deemed more important than my own shelter? My heart does not lack the convictions of my mouth. Like you.

image0.jpg

can you give me an example indoctrination vs real history?

The '1619 Project' Gets Schooled - WSJ
U.S. Schools Have Openly Taught the 1619 Project for Months

wiki-
The project has sparked criticism and debate among prominent historians and political commentators.[5][6] In a letter published in The New York Times in December 2019, historians Gordon S. Wood, James M. McPherson, Sean Wilentz, Victoria Bynum and James Oakes expressed "strong reservations" about the project and requested factual corrections, accusing the project of putting ideology before historical understanding. In response, Jake Silverstein, the editor of The New York Times Magazine, defended the accuracy of the 1619 Project and declined to issue corrections.[7] In March 2020, historian Leslie M. Harris, who served as a fact-checker for the 1619 Project, wrote that the authors had ignored her corrections, but that the project was a needed corrective to prevailing historical narratives.[8]

Last edited:
can you give me an example indoctrination vs real history?

Biden telling people that a black person invented the light globe?

Slaves were generally mistreated by their owners and all white people were horrible.

The Nazi's gassed > 5 million jews.

oh - looks like everyone covered most of these bases.

easy peasy

Last edited:
Back