[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

8dc0f8ea-5ec2-489d-bd52-733d11ed84bb-zionsvillenazisalute.jpg

Group of Indiana HS students appear to perform Nazi salute in photo

The kid in that video is a champ. Someone beats a drum in his face and screams and he stands his ground. FYI - there a millions of him coming out in the new wave of kids at that age. They are strong.
I have one just like him. My boy is not racist. He is not anti-gay. They are anti-bs though. They will not be shat on and pushed around. They are sweet with people that are not dicks but will be brutal against dickish behavior.

They have been shown that it's OK for folks like ANTIFA to behave in a certain way. They have been taught that we are all equal. So - fair is fair.

Last edited:
The kid in that video is a champ. Someone beats a drum in his face and screams and he stands his ground. FYI - there a millions of him coming out in the new wave of kids at that age. They are strong.

and the clear agitators and aggressors are STILL THE VICTIMS

in their own eyes

same story as it was

and will ever be

The stronger you are as a white male the wronger you are in their eyes

Yeah even though Vanster was doing his best to be a dick

Palmer Report

Verified account

@PalmerReport
Jan 18
More
Donald Trump’s day so far:

- Tries and fails to get Nancy Pelosi killed
- Threatens Michael Cohen’s family
- Michael Cohen is now walking around with a black eye
- #PresidentPelosi is trending
- So is “Baby Hitler”
- What the hell is even happening?
- It’s still only 4:30pm

Yeah even though Vanster was doing his best to be a dick

I have shown my boy a Vanster post. The one where he wishes that all white people would cease to exist. (I also told him I don't believe that the guy truly wishes that but the feeling is out there) I have explained to him the basics of native American history. I have told him of the things that I respect and the unfairness of parts of our history. I have tried to put historical events into context for him. He is compassionate but at the same time, hard.

My boy also has native American blood. His mom has a lot of Nez Perce.
I love and respect my ex - we still raise the boy together and I cherish her native American side and am glad my boy shares in that too.

So - we are not strangers to reservations trips. Stories of his ancestors. How his mom's family has prospered. There are plenty of photos of the history on his mom's side. Great grandma has passed but she was 1/2 Nez and I have many fond memories of hanging out with her. We loved each other and I helped take care of her as she reached her later years. The NP must have had stubborn women as a character trait. Jesus the women in my ex's line of women are bullheaded. It's a blessing and a curse for them. My boy got his mom's stubborn streak.

It is not about the DNA. It is not about the religion. Sex. None of that. It is about how people act. Everyone said we are equal. Fine. Let it be equal. If someone attacks you - attack back. Don't start the fight -finish the fight. This new generation has a heady mix of shit that I wish they would not have to even know about. But - the media, the game companies, the school curriculum - they have forced us to prepare them early to combat the BS out there.

I am very excited - sure there are a small number of their peers that are "bronies", TG, SJWs, Knights, etc - and they cut them some slack and let them speak their mind and live their lives but - no one is going to push these kids around. Not going to happen :)

Last edited:
see where are these posts when we are talking?

i can only see them when i log out.....and you don't sound so fucking stupid

i wonder if it is me sometimes

i mean we should be on the same line.......Mr. I_HATE_AUTHORITY

we are definitely on the same line dude - the world is fucked

we just each deal with it in our different ways :)

you obsess and rage about it...and I just enjoy my life and try not to stress too much about how unfair and broken things are...it's actually not healthy (for me at least) to dwell on that stuff

i'm a practical person, and a cynical person. i firmly believe things are just going to continue to get worse as time goes on because humans are shitty, selfish, and self-destructive by nature

soooo in the meantime, while i still can, i'm gonna do whatever the fuck i want, and make the most of my good fortune for myself and my family :sunny:

of course i post differently when i'm not trolling you...I actually get fucking bored enough to try and have proper conversations on TW :stab: you can surely understand why I prefer the alternative of just winding you up

Back