This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 8 of 1252
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
141 - 03-10-2016, 22:15
Good enough

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 03-10-2016, 23:44
Hell yeah - that also

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 03-11-2016, 00:16
GHWB and the Rothschilds have marked Trump for death, just like they marked the Russian Tsars for death during the 1850s after they helped the US fight the banking system before and during the civil war. The result of this was the 1914 Bolshevik revolution which was funded and managed through New York. But they are out of time.

The beauty of the Trump plan is that by having Hillary steal the election, the elite are being lured into a false sense of security regarding all the documents that need to be shredded, the witnesses in govt who are running covert programs, no evidence will be destroyed if they believe a Trump presidency is impossible. This is the only way. And its the pattern of what's happened so far - every single establishment candidate, no matter what the expectations or money has been, has been totally exposed and destroyed.

If they knew how bad they were going to look before hand, and how easily they were going to be dismantled, they would have seriously reconsidered Jeb, Rubio, etc. They are totally in the dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAUnnu2xEg

Last edited by Togowack; 03-11-2016 at 00:19..
CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 03-11-2016, 00:23
i can't watch 10 minutes of alex jones unless i have a 4 hour road trip and need to listen to the insanity. what's the time of anything not stupid on that video i should be listening to

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 03-11-2016, 00:29
the beginning shows bush 41 pantomiming cutting of a throat

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 03-11-2016, 00:34
if you were ever a fan of GHWB you will see that todays situation is the culmination of all the plans of the illuminati and they even had a person on George Washingtons staff. Jeb was promised nomination/presidency at birth right. But we see now, that the forces of evil can't even agree with themselves, that GHWB has been so deceived as to think Jeb could have been president, when it was clearly set for Hillary.

So they manipulate each other to the point that even the establishment when attacking Trump can't decide who should be #1 to attack Trump, end up tearing at each other and scatter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 12:30
"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
They will be too busy throwing each other under the bus to oppose Trump. If they knew that full exposure was on the way, and it is, there would be massive document shredding going on right now. Trumps presidency must be quick and unexpected.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
147 - 03-11-2016, 10:52
Shut up togo

ferret
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 03-11-2016, 11:10
It bothers me that celebrities have a big voice in politics. It bothers me even more that shows like Saturday Night Live affects elections more than the actual debates.

I'm not saying I disagree with him. I'm saying he doesn't represent or really care for the 99.9% percent that would actually benefit from an elected leader that turns the country around. Whether the next President trashes this countries or it prospers, he'll still have his millions.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 03-11-2016, 12:24
They are all coming down. Hollywood is getting its own medicine with the attack on diversity. This has been coming a long time. I bet they're real happy about Oscars that have totally lose relevance and having to make movies with diversity quotas.

Kenneth Copeland has been one of the biggest pentecostal evangelists for 30 years but has fallen from his post and endorsed Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz is showing us how they have infiltrated the church, the extreme right wing pentecostal side which is the force that puts presidents like Reagan and Bush into office. Eyes are being opened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0_KKg6Wh3Q

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 03-11-2016, 13:19
SHUT

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 03-11-2016, 13:46
UP TOGO

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
152 - 03-11-2016, 13:50
Greyghost got greedy.

why deny the oppourtunity of a combo

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 03-11-2016, 15:39
SHUT

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 03-11-2016, 15:48
THE

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 03-11-2016, 15:51
UP

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 03-11-2016, 16:02

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 03-11-2016, 16:03
if im not mistaken he is noted for speaking about running America as a business, a business enterprise

who else could possibly be the enterprise for america?

trump enterprise lol

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 03-11-2016, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
if im not mistaken he is noted for speaking about running America as a business, a business enterprise

who else could possibly be the enterprise for america?

trump enterprise lol
i'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word enterprise

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 03-11-2016, 16:59
USS Enterprise

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
160 - 03-11-2016, 17:04
We'll pick you up

Page 8 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie