You raff yuo roose v.3871

etITACT.gif

shit's almost enuff 2 make me sympathetic w/ cops who open fire after playing simon says

i dunno the blacks are sizing up the threats before firing we've seen a few different examples there might be a few ways to read this

edit- fuck they are faked

Last edited:
its gotten to the point now that when ppl think someone is trolling and that person figures it out he just starts spouting more shit..

Then when he realizes hes an idiot he just goes LOL JK trollolololololol.

no one can tell whos trolling and whos a fucktard

its gotten to the point now that when ppl think someone is trolling and that person figures it out he just starts spouting more shit..

Then when he realizes hes an idiot he just goes LOL JK trollolololololol.

no one can tell whos trolling and whos a fucktard

i was just reading that Aziz Ansari (alleged comedian who doesn't say anything funny) sexual assault allegation on twitter

i read it three times and said that is pretty funny.....with all the poop and feces being smeared and all but what really happened

only to find out that this is the actual story.

i honestly can't tell the difference between reality and fiction anymore. we have blurred the line so well, with such effort, that i am not sure it even matters. that this is the new normal for the foreseeable future.

Aziz is being accused?? thats awesome since hes soo anti racists and hates on racists then screams about he only dates white chicks.

fuck that guy

Aziz is being accused?? thats awesome since hes soo anti racists and hates on racists then screams about he only dates white chicks.

fuck that guy

Aziz Ansari accused of sexual misconduct | The Independent

DTe6vtBW0AEdf_X.jpg

the feces part was a joke i guess.......lol

i guess they added that because indians smell like shit and shit on everything they touch and everywhere they go

now i get the joke

am back to reality

it is so amusing watching these people fall through their own hypocrisy though.....i am totally with you on that :popcorn:

Last edited:
Back