i think all servers should run base past 7v7

one time fett told me i was the best home d ever (this was during stork playing home d cuz he has always played home d just for many years before nonreg teach him rules he waqs very bad home d)

then i stood up and all the cum fell out of my asshole and i was relieved

ne1 else want psycho analysis

read.gif

sometimes i masturbate 2 the thots of stork anemix and non all on vent together talkin about never chasing the flag as home d and how stupid every1 but them is and how much i wish i culd be involved in such cool circle jerks and discussions

king thread killer

the magic trick is just 2 expose ucl

he get sensitive and meltdown with random psychosis lies

or make a post that potentially insult storksofly

watch opsayo come cry for his quick learned brethren

also i think it weird because opsayo play in obs mode and witness dare average 30+ck and say he scum @ chase.

u cannot average 30ck and be scum that is impossible

dare good player it is mean u call him scum @ chase. he say u r good player that is fact and then u insult due 2 rage. dare do not care it take u long time to be consider good at tribe, fax is fact and fact is he say u r a good player.

u two need 2 kiss

also i do want 2 smoke j and pick up asperger(do not kno wat this is) women and inseminate w dare.

2good u misinterpret my post sry

dare is good chaser

maybe if u read post again u wuld c

it is just pt about making rankings etc

dare not like when stork make small rank list or absolute rank list

dare say we shuld make rank list that incorporate large player history

that is all

so i say

y do u not like absolute rank list or small rank list?

do u understand :)

maybe i rly dumb now due 2 smoke 2 joints a day for past year approx but isee argument between u two but i can see deep down u 2 love

1 fact that i know and i do not care u all disagree

fax is fact and fact is i make myself puke i am so good at disc

also teamrabbit nobody came close 2 me and paradork

also drgon it is weird u try to start shit w me i barely play and when i come on 2 play pu or anything i get like atleast 25MA and u disrespect a clean player pure skill no hate just love 4 tribe. u just evil or somethin.

ya i say i am good so what i am good and if u r good u r good like i said fax is fact

i did not disrespect

it was trick question. here is the answer

2 to delusional claim greatest of all time status: tpk & stork

2 w/asbergs: tpk & stork - although ucl psychosis response may enter him into consideration

Back