News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, late to the party as usual. Hey weasel, gl man. Since it sounds like you're sticking around for a while, won't say so long- but maybe you can give the new guy some pointers, eh?

Scr8pin, hold on to me tight bro- this is going to be a ride. :rainbow:

KillerONE said:
I'm not jumpin on anything.. He's an ass.. Has been since I've been here (almost 3 years) sorry.. :(

Everyone on TW is an ass. It's whether or not they're a funny ass that matters.

And glare usually delivers.

:rofl: @ the whole thread. not sure why i missed it the first time. but im glad i just read the whole thing :D

Half-Wit said:
I think i have a pretty good understanding of how things work here.

So in 2 months from now when im a vet , will i understand finally what TW is all about ? Or at what point am i graced wiht this knowledge ?
you have to at least this tall VET^2 to ride this ride

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

First - I know you are all sad to see Alex go, and I want you to know that I share the same feelings. Alex is a great guy and one of the most hardcore Tribes fans that I've ever known. I don't expect that I'll ever be able to be as great as Alex was, but I'll do my best to represent the Tribes community to Vivendi. You guys are what drives this franchise forward and that's not something that will be overlooked.

Second - It's Scr8pin - and it sounds like Scrapin'. If you don't like it - well...you'll get over it.

How's that for a first post?
You our new weasel?

Locke355 said:
You probably don't have a job because you sucked at making video games. If you want to discuss this further, I say we meet in your glorious game. Lets loadup T2.. select one of your maps.. hop in shrikes.. and meet in the middle. Should only be what, 5 minutes flight time? That is, of course, if i dont UE on the way.
Nice uninformed posting good job.

Thrax Panda said:
Glare, if you weren't such an idiot you'd understand that MARKETING (what Marweas used to do, and what Scr8pin now does) has zero to do with the release date or quality of the product. If you have issues with T:V talk to me. If not, politely say your bit to Marweas, STFU and STFD, you stupid git!

Please Colosus, let me ban people. I won't even ban everybody, just those that type. Please?
Bad Panda

Holy fuck what did I miss!?!
Marweas canned!?!
Glare banned!?!
BULLSHIT

This new marketing guy might as well have a name like "SNYPER8McSHOOTERGUY"

Oh my god this forum has such kid gloves...no wonder the members get raped when they come to General Discussion

Mr. Rofluffigus!

Last edited:
Scr8pin said:
no - i don't make games...just market them - packaging, print ads, anything visual that goes out will go by me first for approval.

Have you ever masterbated to Julia? If so, at what age was she?

T w i z t i D said:
and whose brilliant idea was it to pull the guy who marketed t2 to us onto the job? Yeah, that ought to work fucking great

they shoulda hired a t1 vet who has the passion for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back