As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Monkey_b said:
I just saw what a flaming faggot you are and decided to point that out. Coat it with whatever toppings you want, that's the truth. You get called on it, deal with it, don't try to twist the reality of things ;)
Nice use of the word "faggot" as well.
homophobic white knight on the highest horse
:lol:
you're a regular internet hero

Pagy said:
Nice use of the word "faggot" as well.
homophobic white knight on the highest horse
:lol:
you're a regular internet hero

Shit, you're using stones technique. It seems you learned from your nemesis. Twist the plot and avoid the argument.

You amaze me.

i could post pics of girls i've gone out with, and i've even given away a zip filled with pictures of one of my ex's masturbating

edit: i also no longer "date"

i take them out for dinner and then fuck them

xpdnc said:
i could post pics of girls i've gone out with, and i've even given away a zip filled with pictures of one of my ex's masturbating

You are a mean person.

i like to think im hot

Yes i realize my contribution to this thread is completley useless, and i do expect to be flamed for my looks. Pz.

Durak said:
I smell bullshit

first he says his parents and her parents are friends, then he says she lives an hour away, THEN he says he met her online

I don't think people plan cruises around their children so it wouldn't make sense that they are both taking the same cruise with their parents if they met online

so true

it's funny that nobody has bothered to point this out (until your post)

xpdnc said:

the masturbating bitch was pretty nice :)

Back