As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Roundhouse's additude pre-determines his obvious eventual unsuccess with this "dream girl". My advice is to lower your standards, and (honestly, being nice) shave your uni-brow ASAP.

Pagy said:
Is this a beard-off now?
I don't know, i'll easily relinquish my pathetic crown to you at this point.

Cripes, could you call the pot black any more? You're giving people shit for giving people shit. Grow the fuck up dude, move on.
And he should shave, because those random hairs on his face aren't flattering, you halfwit.
Take your own advice?
Should i assume you lack of friends in real life and need to bolster your self esteem by belittling someone over the internet who isn't even talking about you?
monkey_b, interweb hero who fights for online justice!
:lol:

I'm laughing at you for being a pathetic fuck. You're an adult who's laughing at a childs physical attributes, and then trying to turn the topic into a penis measuring contest you prove what a faggot you are.

It's much easier to see that you're a biggot with no self esteem than it is to imagine I'm a loser with no friends who fights for internet justice. Perhaps your line of logic won't see things this way, but your line of logic is flawed as displayed by your incesant need to flame Roundhouse.

Like I said to xpdnc, show us some pics of yourself and then we can all talk about how pretty you are too, maybe you can even show us your own girlfriend :)

Monkey_b said:
My point is I have better things to do than laugh at a kid thats half my age for how he looks, and then try to compare my adult bodily hairs to his (as displayed by Pagy).
Can you even read, you retard?
I was comparing what i grew at the same age, and how i shaved.
Cripes dude, if this is moving too fast for you, get your dictionary out or something. try sounding out the words

Image030.jpg

Image007.jpg

and a rare me-smiling

Image008.jpg

Monkey_b said:
I'm laughing at you for being a pathetic fuck. You're an adult who's laughing at a childs physical attributes, and then trying to turn the topic into a penis measuring contest you prove what a faggot you are.

It's much easier to see that you're a biggot with no self esteem than it is to imagine I'm a loser with no friends who fights for internet justice. Perhaps your line of logic won't see things this way, but your line of logic is flawed as displayed by your incesant need to flame Roundhouse.

Like I said to xpdnc, show us some pics of yourself and then we can all talk about how pretty you are too, maybe you can even show us your own girlfriend :)
Translation: I have no life or friends so i go online and defned those in need and try to stop all interweb tyranny!

You're the biggest hyproctrie i've ever seen since orbital.
If we're losers for flaming him, you're just the same for flaming us. Are these concepts out of your small grasp? :lol:

Sure i'll just piece togehter a webcam from random parts i have around the house!
Maybe i'll find one at the age of 15 when i SHAVED

Pagy said:
Can you even read, you retard?
I was comparing what i grew at the same age, and how i shaved.
Cripes dude, if this is moving too fast for you, get your dictionary out or something. try sounding out the words

You must be one of a kind. When I was in highschool I remember many kids that looked just like Roundhouse. Shaving at the age of 15 isn't an issue because it's a new thing. You'd shave when it began bothering you and/or those around you. I don't see why it bothers you, who haven't met and probably never will meet roundhouse in person.

When someone in my school had facial hairs, all the other students wouldn't rise up in hate and start shit talking and laughing at him for it. It wasn't an issue, here it seems to be striking a nerve though. I sense many jealous people.

Monkey_b said:
No doubt, I came here and gave him props. I must have an ego problem or something.
Apparently you do.
Stop defending him, mr. white knight, give him props and move on, if that's what you came for.

oops

i'm very jealous that i have to shave twice a day to keep that ugly thing he has off my face

Pagy said:
Translation: I have no life or friends so i go online and defned those in need and try to stop all interweb tyranny!

You're the biggest hyproctrie i've ever seen since orbital.
If we're losers for flaming him, you're just the same for flaming us. Are these concepts out of your small grasp? :lol:

Sure i'll just piece togehter a webcam from random parts i have around the house!
Maybe i'll find one at the age of 15 when i SHAVED

Yes, I'm a orbital, you got me. You have flawed logic and can't grasp this simple concept:

-You are flaming somebody half your age for how he looks
-I am flaming you for being a pathetic loser full of envy

Are we both flaming? yes, are we both faggots? not I.

Pagy said:
Apparently you do.
Stop defending him, mr. white knight, give him props and move on, if that's what you came for.

oops

Sorry, you've never entered a thread or discussion, and then decided to start some shit over something you disagree with, ever.

I'll remember this in the next big political thread, then we can talk about hypocrisy.

:rolleyes:

Monkey_b said:
You must be one of a kind. When I was in highschool I remember many kids that looked just like Roundhouse. Shaving at the age of 15 isn't an issue because it's a new thing. You'd shave when it began bothering you and/or those around you. I don't see why it bothers you, who haven't met and probably never will meet roundhouse in person.

When someone in my school had facial hairs, all the other students wouldn't rise up in hate and start shit talking and laughing at him for it. It wasn't an issue, here it seems to be striking a nerve though. I sense many jealous people.
IN my situation, everyone begged me to grow a goatee.

After many kids tried and failed, it was my friend (whos greek snicker) who grew a good one. I was inspired and grew and shaved because i didn't like it. After a while, i just let it go. I've had a goatee ever since, except for those rare times i just shaved to start fresh, which is always a better idea in your head than in practice.

I smell bullshit

first he says his parents and her parents are friends, then he says she lives an hour away, THEN he says he met her online

I don't think people plan cruises around their children so it wouldn't make sense that they are both taking the same cruise with their parents if they met online

Monkey_b said:
Sorry, you've never entered a thread or discussion, and then decided to start some shit over something you disagree with, ever.

I'll remember this in the next big political thread, then we can talk about hypocrisy.

:rolleyes:
:bigthumb:
When i go into a thread and flame people for flaming, feel free to let me have it

Back