As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Roundhouse321 said:
you guys are just a bunch of losers who wish they could even just dream abuot what I have

EDIT: ps, im going to see her tonight. so while you nerds sit at home, Im gonna be visiting her. it fucking sucks that she lives 1 hour away

:rofl:

Pagy said:
You're calling that a moustache?
I'm beginning to think that you're the one that hasn't hit puberty yet

Also
I'm italian. I have hair everywhere. I was the first one that i knew of who could actually sprout facial hair. Guess what? I didn't try to grow it until i could grow it fully. Why? Because i'm not a slob and actually care about grooming

Yea you're right, I haven't hit puberty yet. Except I could grow a beard that would put your hairy italian ass to shame. Please don't measure penis size by comparing your bodily hairs to that of a 15 year old.

I'm sure you're not aware of this, but many people don't begin to shave until the age of 14/15. You see, there aren't many people that even have facial hair at that age, so it's not even an issue.

Being an adult, you should pitty yourself for even arguing such stupid things. Should I assume you lack friends in real life and need to bolster your self esteem by belittling someone much younger than yourself?

You're pathetic.

Roundhouse321 said:
you guys are just a bunch of losers who wish they could even just dream abuot what I have
What exactly?
A body of a 12 year old?
A pathetic need for attention? On the internet no less...
A fat, young, virgin girlfriend?
No grooming abilities?

I'm confused.
There's nothing you have that anyone would want.
But
I guess we all had what you say you have now. Pre-pubescent facial hair, fat girlfriends and 12 yr old bodies...
Can say the same for the attention thing :shrug:

Last edited:
I'm so glad I waited 3 minutes to see a skinny nerdy unibrow jew with his cousin.

Fuck, the offspring would be scary.

The thing here is, you're all being trolled into flaming. It was painfully obvious since the beginning.

It's sad that you all fell into it and began talking shit to a little kid at the first possible chance over something so stupid. A 12 (edit: 20) page thread discussing his facial hairs, calling him ugly, and hating on him for posting a pic of his girlfriend.

Yet when someone like Akuma comes up with pictures of girls you all jump on his nuts and suck the shit out of his ass in hommage. Can't give a kid props, so you start bagging on his looks. He can't help how he was born, but it's good to see he's trolling you're dipshit asses, and since it's Saturday and I've got nothing to do, I'm here joining the fray.

Monkey_b said:
Yea you're right, I haven't hit puberty yet. Except I could grow a beard that would put your hairy italian ass to shame. Please don't measure penis size by comparing your bodily hairs to that of a 15 year old.

I'm sure you're not aware of this, but many people don't begin to shave until the age of 14/15. You see, there aren't many people that even have facial hair at that age, so it's not even an issue.

Being an adult, you should pitty yourself for even arguing such stupid things. Should I assume you lack friends in real life and need to bolster your self esteem by belittling someone much younger than yourself?

You're pathetic.

we could assume that you lack friends in real life because you defend people online

what's your point?

xpdnc said:
we could assume that you lack friends in real life because you defend people online

what's your point?

My point is I have better things to do than laugh at a kid thats half my age for how he looks, and then try to compare my adult bodily hairs to his (as displayed by Pagy).

Roundhouse321 said:
ill smash your fucks in. maybe next year ill think about taking a little trip down to UV6

dude, you look like you'd break the first time someone punched you, so shut the fuck up

Monkey_b said:
My point is I have better things to do than laugh at a kid thats half my age for how he looks, and then try to compare my adult bodily hairs to his (as displayed by Pagy).

no you don't, you're here too

Yes, but I'm not flaming him. I'm pointing out how little self esteem you faggots have for needlessly picking on him and tearing his looks apart.

I'd LOVE to see a photo of you xpdnc, then we can talk about how picture pretty you look.

Put up, or shut the fuck up.

Monkey_b said:
Is this a beard-off now?
I don't know, i'll easily relinquish my pathetic crown to you at this point.

Cripes, could you call the pot black any more? You're giving people shit for giving people shit. Grow the fuck up dude, move on.
Monkey_b said:
And he should shave, because those random hairs on his face aren't flattering, you halfwit.
Monkey_b said:

You're pathetic.
Take your own advice?
Should i assume you lack of friends in real life and need to bolster your self esteem by belittling someone over the internet who isn't even talking about you?
monkey_b, interweb hero who fights for online justice!
:lol:

Roundhouse321 said:
ill smash your fucks in. maybe next year ill think about taking a little trip down to UV6

You already look like a monkeyfuck crossed with the ozarks.
Any beating you could get would probably be a bonus.

Go hard, nerd. :lol:

Back