:-)

:)

Spoiler

I'm here to defend volleyball... TSI can continue being an arrogant piece of shit though.

Volleyball is one of the most intensive team sports I've ever played, and though it doesn't appear to be, you have to play it to find out.

Learn about setting and hitting, where you have to be at all times, and actualy do it before you can say that it's gay and retarded.

idk i forgot how angry tribes was 2003-2005

i just want ppl to d/l full mario soundtracks and put meatpit in rotation so we can all laugh

also in and out is great map: what if u made 2 in and out bases and put a flag where the rep kits are maybe new ctf architecture awaits

doom sounds like a robotic chipmonk. tru sory he came into mumble a few times

ya mich called me a sqwaukbox because i say more than just, "fuck u pussy" or "bitch ass nigga" in a really white midwestern voice like 9/10 ppl on mumble

then i have epiphone that mich probably smokes by himself in silent room focusing on hitting ma's and then i feel better

i like mich he genuinely good guy but i think we are opposite smokers i am operating at 40% stoned at 2am on dead game

post script: when fsb-spy's config kept crashing on argh's rtcll told me i should "bind my cheats to a better button to toggle LOL fuck u meph" and mich was like: "dude let me send you my shit 2003 config so at least u can still play"

personality variance in trieb 2 b shor

iirc brickwall was tsi's brother and when tsi got caught cheating he blamed u and said he was using ur computer or something

altho i swear tictac also used that name briefly

im not brickwall, i just stole his name to pub because who really gives a shit u kno

i think i also used dumb names like "atrophy" or "asstrophy" or some such 12 years ago, kind've sad to come back to 2 servers but game still fun soundpacks still make me laugh

Hi dsfargh ffdsfargh,

Due to a copyright claim, you are no longer monetizing the following YouTube video. It is still playable on YouTube, but the copyright owner could choose to show ads on it.

Video title: inorout
Copyrighted song: セレクト面
Claimed by: Nintendo

ya mich called me a sqwaukbox because i say more than just, "fuck u pussy" or "bitch ass nigga" in a really white midwestern voice like 9/10 ppl on mumble

then i have epiphone that mich probably smokes by himself in silent room focusing on hitting ma's and then i feel better

i like mich he genuinely good guy but i think we are opposite smokers i am operating at 40% stoned at 2am on dead game

post script: when fsb-spy's config kept crashing on argh's rtcll told me i should "bind my cheats to a better button to toggle LOL fuck u meph" and mich was like: "dude let me send you my shit 2003 config so at least u can still play"

personality variance in trieb 2 b shor

yeah that definitely sounds like me being really serious fuck you meph cheater

Back