Stop cheating in t3

But vague hints lead to overactive imaginations and impossible dreams that a product that can never live up to!

:baby:

R@ND0M said:
so is this a big 'wah' post

How do you plan on confirming these teams had these 'scripts' and were holding out on them?
Why would they suddenly release them?

Its not a big 'wah' as you put it. Sorry I like an even playing field and fair games. You think happy was the only one to make private scripts?

Alot of these scripts explained to me (or shown screenshots) by friends on other teams that were out in the early days of base T2. So its not a 'wah' its on topic thx though.

Last edited:
Satan- said:
Its not a big 'wah' as you put it. Sorry I like an even playing field and fair games. You think happy was the only one to make private scripts?

Alot of these scripts explained to me (or shown screenshots) by friends on other teams that were out in the early days of base T2. So its not a 'wah' its on topic thx though.

HaPpY didn't make scripts.

You are probably talking about the model-replacements (T2 HappyMOD) which AO recieved some screenshots of, and are assuming that because he has access to cheats, he uses them, and should release them for everybody to "test".

You know happy well enough to know he didn't script in addition to work on exe hacks? I'd be really surprised if he didn't script as well.

Color yourself suprised then.
Happy was/is a coder, and Entr0phy is a scripter. Sure happy may know how to script, but he didn't code any of the "cheat" scripts. He posts on this board as "Khushi", so maybe he can confirm whether he has or not.

Satan and i weren't really talking about "cheat" scripts (at least i wasn't for sure), we were talking about scripts that teams kept private for whatever reason. They could be modified versions of other scripts that do things differently, coordination scripts, who knows.

and i meant whether he scripted at all, not whether he wrote "cheat" scripts.

FYI, a lot of the stuff that the screenies that AO released showed could be done with a completely fresh install of T2. They finally patched out the easy way to do it in 25034.

jsut said:
No scripts i write for T3 will be private. I'm sure that's going to piss off all my teammates, but tough noogies. :p

If I'm still on your team, it won't piss me off. I've always thought that all scripts/demos/whatever should be released.

Back