Please translate...

Does anyone here speak TT?

Can you please translate the following statement into common English with guiding syntax and reference to the meanings of what is being referred to?

[12,214 ppl saw spys video from 2-300 before i tried. dont ever say i killed tribes after i killed tribes. cuz ill kill you weeaboo]

Score list:

2 points for defining what spy's video is.

3 points for defining what 2-300 is.

3 more points for describing why the word "from" is being used before that unintelligeble number.

4 points for pointing out why someone that isn't Dave Georgeson or Thrax Panda is telling me that I told them that they killed Tribes.

Weaboos are uneducated twats that read manga, watch anime, and want to be Japanese, none of which I have any desire, but I can get where that comes from, but that's all I get out of this.

its Dare, spy's video of his config that dare mastrubates to with storks demo play, 2-300 number of people seen the video, "from" being used as to note number increase/decrease, dare has issues gg

its Dare, spy's video of his config that dare mastrubates to with storks demo play, 2-300 number of people seen the video, "from" being used as to note number increase/decrease, dare has issues gg

I award you 8 points.

Though I still award Goffe with 2 as he more than likely answered before reading your post.

The only question remains is why this is being written to me.

There are still 4 more points available, for a maximum score of 12.

I'm leaning towards the direction of drug induced haze, but I'm entirely unsure.

Back