[Hion] Would you wreck this?

Obibun

Veteran XV
I did

The catch is that she has night-terrors, aka you get woken up in the middle of the night to some fucking girl beside you making zombie noises and clawing at you/the bed while still being asleep

last time I ever did that

though I might again if I can drink enough to sleep through it

Spoiler

seriously though weird fucking experience

Of coarse anyone would hit it, but does she cook? I doubt it.

The question is not just "would you hit it", but "would you hit it if at 3am, you are awakened, half-asleep and in a floaty dream state, to the sound of zombie noises and somebody clawing at you"

because trust me it's not cool

it's not like you're completely conscious, it's like you wake up out of a dream to find a zombie clawing at you and going mmmmmhhhh hhhhh rrrahhhhhhhh rmrmruhuhhhhh

and when it's 3am and you're half asleep that shit is terrifying for about 10 seconds until you wake up

Hit that sure, I have slept through the zombie apocolypse so a little night terror wouldn't even phase me.

On a different note, weren't you like engaged to some chick a few months ago? Going on and on about how she was the one? So all the haters were right about you and her?

Shame.

Obi I tell you what man, with all this talk about only fucking models... let's just say the quality of the girls I've seen you post that you've slept with isn't what I'd consider a "model"... or at least in attractive model sense.

To answer your question though, yes I'd hit it, it'd make for a great story.

The question is not just "would you hit it", but "would you hit it if at 3am, you are awakened, half-asleep and in a floaty dream state, to the sound of zombie noises and somebody clawing at you"
Sounds like a great excuse to hit it again.

Back