[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol: what's so odd about tech companies hiring talented software devs?
:rofl: "Talented."

There are hordes are shit programmers in the US, but mostly older "self-taught" ones. There are still plenty of amazing ones.

I've yet to meet a single non-white programmer that wasn't shit. I won't be holding my breath anytime soon.

:rofl: "Talented."

There are hordes are shit programmers in the US, but mostly older "self-taught" ones. There are still plenty of amazing ones.

I've yet to meet a single non-white programmer that wasn't shit. I won't be holding my breath anytime soon.

I see - and google has called you back for how many interviews now? Probably recruited you right out of full sail.

I see - and google has called you back for how many interviews now? Probably recruited you right out of full sail.
I would never work for a large corporation, but you are right to an extent, just for the wrong reasons. If I were to apply, I'm not brown or female enough to even get a phone interview. That effectively means I would need to know someone or be like one of the best SEs in the US to get a chance, of which I am not.

Just white americans huh....
Well, I work almost exclusively in the US, so obviously not white Germans. Oh, and I take my previous statement back slightly. I did work with a Japanese programmer. He was competent. Good clean code and structure.

At this point, I've met several hundreds devs. Not many women, but a few. Mostly white, but a lot of Indians, a lot of Latinos, only a tiny handful of blacks. A 1/2 to 2/3s of the whites are shit, but mostly because of their era and lack of ability to follow instructions (older generation). While that's bad, none of the other groups had anyone good in them. None. They were thorough shit.

So yea, it could just be I haven't worked around enough <insert some sort of non-whites here>, but it does align very clearly with racial/breed intelligence in other things.

I like working with Americans a lot. Straight to the point, here’s the thing, fix it up, ima go some stuff n come back later n check up on you. Ok cool, sign paper etc bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've met way more proficient Indian coders than Americans. They want it more, constantly working to improve
That makes me doubt your coding ability.

Indians are the worst I've met. They will say "yes" to every single fucking question even when they clearly don't understand. This seems universal with them, even outside of software development.

They're always trying to hard-code things that shouldn't be. Code structure, readability... always the worst. And I mean that even over women I've worked with. You'll say something in clear, plain English. They will say yes. You know they didn't understand, so you hesitate for a second, repeat it again in a different way. They will say okay, yes. At this point, you may try again, but you're just trying not to be rude, so you say fuck it. Check back in a day... they did it the wrong way. 100% of the time. It's fucking crazy.

They're incredibly stupid people.

Last edited:
I worked for a company that had an indian engineer. He smelled awful, would microwave lunch that would stink the whole office up. Do weird shit like sit in his car alone, in the parking lot, and drink tea from a electric carafe.

When it comes to work tech work visa's, make your choice:

1) Allow them to come to America to work, while paying taxes and contributing to the economy.
Or
2) American companies will simply move jobs overseas.

Of course, I know some of you don't like immigrants at all, so your choice would be #2.

But the point I'm trying to make is that the idea that American companies will be forced to hire more American tech workers by removing work visas is a total delusion. Maybe in the short-term, sure. But certainly not long term.

When it comes to work tech work visa's, make your choice:

1) Allow them to come to America to work, while paying taxes and contributing to the economy.
Or
2) American companies will simply move jobs overseas.

Of course, I know some of you don't like immigrants at all, so your choice would be #2.

But the point I'm trying to make is that the idea that American companies will be forced to hire more American tech workers by removing work visas is a total delusion. Maybe in the short-term, sure. But certainly not long term.
They can be leveraged. You're stupid if you think the only path is foreign labor.

you're working with the wrong americans

offshore programmers can take a heavy workload but lack business knowledge and general creativity. they are basically ants.

Thats not true. People think that because indians have a hard tome making themselves understood to Americans. And most of them work far harder than americans. They always appear much more motivated

i cant understand pakis or indians

same shit

and theyre like 90 percent of the call centers

punjabi mother fukers stealing our jobs

xa4vhjs5d0o11.jpg

omg THIS as an independent I couldn't have said it

better myself

Thats not true. People think that because indians have a hard tome making themselves understood to Americans. And most of them work far harder than americans. They always appear much more motivated
juggs you have an "IT go bag" for dusting servers

i'm talking about giant tech companies that whore out onshore programmers for 300-400$ an hour.

just stop

Back