Selfish Ledger and the Social Engineering of big data by Brontez - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Selfish Ledger and the Social Engineering of big data
Page 3 of 3
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 05-22-2018, 09:44
For far nerdier reasons than that unfortunately. It wouldn't compile. And even if it did, it would crash.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
42 - 05-22-2018, 14:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
For far nerdier reasons than that unfortunately. It wouldn't compile. And even if it did, it would crash.
so they can code as well as they can drive?.....

this must be who is doing the new model 3 tesla coding

Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 05-22-2018, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
As long as google keeps on with their SJW feminist agenda there's nothing to worry about.

I gotta say something else about this in case anyone is a programmer here that uses a C-style syntax language...

If you don't start your opening braces on the next line, you're a **** programmer. There are no exceptions to this rule. You are dog**** from the 80's and/or a java retard. Your kind should be put down.

Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
44 - 05-22-2018, 19:04
programming language snobbery lol

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
45 - 05-22-2018, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I gotta say something else about this in case anyone is a programmer here that uses a C-style syntax language...

If you don't start your opening braces on the next line, you're a **** programmer. There are no exceptions to this rule. You are dog**** from the 80's and/or a java retard. Your kind should be put down.
Egyptian Brackets

This style of brackets is used in Kernighan and Ritchie's book The C Programming Language, so it's known by many as K&R style.

Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 05-22-2018, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
so they can code as well as they can drive?.....

this must be who is doing the new model 3 tesla coding
They're absolutely horrendous programmers. My god. I've come across some **** programmers in general in my career so far, but women are the worst by a ****ing landslide.

Worst in order:
1.) Women -- See below paragraphs
2.) Old guys (like ~50+) -- Stuck in their old, **** ways. Ugly code, poor structure.
3.) Fat guys -- Not sure why, but it seems to be a running theme
4.) Fresh programmers -- Only know buzz words and whatever design pattern that Microsoft says is the new best thing that they will blindly apply to EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE -- "gotta make a calculator-style application... BETTER MAKE IT ASP.NET WCF MVC WPF ASDKJAHSDKJAHSDKJHASD"

It's not even close. Women just don't have it, even the lesbians. Good software engineering doesn't just require a wide array of skill sets and technical knowledge, but it's somehow similar to an art form where there are many ways to do something, but unfortunately unlike art, there are only a few ways to do it well/properly.

The vast majority of women that call themselves programmers are what we call "zero-code" or "no-code" programmers. They simply utilize other, real software engineers' enterprise-level applications to create reports, charts, or whatever. It's why they ride the business analyst/program line so finely.

Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
47 - 05-22-2018, 19:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Egyptian Brackets

This style of brackets is used in Kernighan and Ritchie's book The C Programming Language, so it's known by many as K&R style.
Wow, I haven't heard that term in so many years. Heh.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Selfish Ledger and the Social Engineering of big data

Social Website Bullshit