Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

I care to the extent that I recognize and point out the hypocrisy. My care ends there. The fact that cucks like you don't see it is the actual problem. Slippery slopes et al. Hollywood holds a tremendous amount of power when it comes to mainstream perceptions.

keep fighting the good fight man

please try to use cuck more though, it really hurts and makes a difference in opinions.

You should care more and start a go fund me or whatever to create a more balanced hollywood view towards diversity. Comedies should be considered for best picture nods

We all know that you won't see the movie given your strong convictions so we'll likely not hear anything from you when said reviews start hitting this site; aside from your opportunity to point out some stuff about reverse racism, cucks, etc. I mean those are really strong arguments that have never been around before so I figure you'll want a lot of time to finely tune your message.

keep fighting the good fight man

please try to use cuck more though, it really hurts and makes a difference in opinions.

You should care more and start a go fund me or whatever to create a more balanced hollywood view towards diversity. Comedies should be considered for best picture nods

We all know that you won't see the movie given your strong convictions so we'll likely not hear anything from you when said reviews start hitting this site; aside from your opportunity to point out some stuff about reverse racism, cucks, etc. I mean those are really strong arguments that have never been around before so I figure you'll want a lot of time to finely tune your message.
Expected reply was expected. Cuck on.

Then when there is another movie that offends your delicate sensibilities don't see that one either.
Wait... you think I am offended that an all-Black movie is out? Really? :lol:

Has nothing to do with feelings or being offended. Simply put, I dont have Stockholm Syndrome.

Wait... you think I am offended that an all-Black movie is out? Really? :lol:

Has nothing to do with feelings or being offended. Simply put, I dont have Stockholm Syndrome.

are you inferring that if someone doesn't give a shit about the race of a movie (based on a heavily african comic book) somehow has stockholk syndrome?

cuckold tsunami

ride the waaaaaave

you're about 5'2"

you went through uva5 complaining that you were bored while everyone around you was having a really good time
you sounded like a little bitch almost always, the fun part is that we all laughed at you about it to your face and you couldn't say anything in return.

then you found heroin

and then I guess became a keyboard commando

but still you're just that kid who is sad that he was picked last at kick ball

you would pay to be a cuck so that you could have some sort of relation with a woman.

I swore off going to the movie theater years ago. We went to see a movie, and blacks were walking in and out of the theater making noise, cell phones out, talking. Then I cut the cord with Comcast 2 years ago and haven't looked back. When we go to the movie theater today, we pick one away from the mall, because we know the blacks take the bus and hang out at the mall. So we pick a theater where people have to drive a car.

The movie has a plot hole right from the beginning.
"returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda"

Isolated, meaning, they did this with no help from anyone, when it's actually the opposite in the real world. Not to mention the Technologically Advanced part.

Last edited:
are you inferring that if someone doesn't give a shit about the race of a movie (based on a heavily african comic book) somehow has stockholk syndrome?
The same people who push a racist all black production of a fictional African movie are pushing to revise games and movies which SHOULD be all white, and they're calling you a racist if you disagree. Don't you get it?

Back