East/Central servers take another dive.

motoko

Banned
Man, if this stuff is still going on in a week I don't think I'll bother staying on for another month or two.

I'm going to be so pissed if they take the servers down at 4-5am tonight, after this nice two hours of downtime.

say i have a question regarding this

my central server, Agrimar, crashed and i need some advice. What should i do JUST IN CASE my characters get deleted? ask a gm for help or what? Because i have a rather high level blacksmith/miner warrior orc that would take a very long time to remake. im going to be fucking pissed if its erased due to this bullshit :grimreape

i doubt there will be any deletion of characters. Im sure the database that holds that info is seperate of the game servers.

yeah... I lost a tiny bit of xp b/c of the crashing. Shattered Hand was like a see-saw all night after 8pm... Got me double quest items from the mess ups though...

motoko said:
Man, if this stuff is still going on in a week I don't think I'll bother staying on for another month or two.

I'm going to be so pissed if they take the servers down at 4-5am tonight, after this nice two hours of downtime.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back