Malganis horde people - Would you be willing to go to a different server?

FalseMyrmidon

1700+
Veteran XV
I don't know about you guys but I really don't want to remake my character. However, I had been playing for no longer than 1 day. In the time it takes that server to come back up I could be playing for 2 days.

I suggest that we switch to either Thunderlord, Burning Legion or Laughing Skull all of which are Central PVP servers.

I would personally prefer Laughing Skull because I have a friend who made a character there but it's not that big a deal to me.

So who would be willing to remake on Laughing Skull?

Jesus you people are big blubbering vaginas. "Omg, I'm going to pick a completely different server because I can't play my MMO I waited years for for two whole days!!"

Besides, by the time you get to the level you had on Mal'Ganis it'll be up and running smooth, so have fun.

Die Hard!!{SDB} said:
TW didn't pick an overcrowded server, TW made the server overcrowded!
More like SA made the server over crowded, goonsquad hit 500 guild members in 2 days AND split up into another guild and almost filled that up I belive

I think we need to move off of Illidan or whatever too, having to wait 10 minutes at 1AM PST is fucking ridiculous, it will only be worse at any other time.

I suggest Thunderlord Horde PvP again. It rarely goes above Medium on the 'full scale'. Never had to go in a queue yet, and lag is good.

Back