[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

61QmgRXnn3L._SY355_.jpg

It's strange watching people rationalize their desire for imminent nuclear war as preferable to cessation of hostility talks over a Vietnamese dinner.

It's strange watching people rationalize their desire for imminent nuclear war as preferable to cessation of hostility talks over a Vietnamese dinner.

Fool finding new imaginary ways to shill

North korea would get wiped in seconds btw

Fool also im happy trumptard is trying to make peace but these negotiations flip flop daily north korea changes their mind at flip of a switch

Mission accomplished tho bro

In actuality nothing has been accomplished and trump is making himself look like a fool by accepting lies basically for that kids death

What actually has firmly been accomplished that you are cheering bout?

Last edited:
Also we should totally turn our heads against democracy and pretend ottos death never happened in our negotiations and mentioning critique of this is supporting nuclear war

#artofthedeal

Great logic fool

#shill

Im all for negotiation talks but lets be real bro and quit the shilling bs

Fool also im happy trumptard is trying to make peace but these negotiations flip flop daily north korea changes their mind at flip of a switch

Mission accomplished tho bro

In actuality nothing has been accomplished and trump is making himself look like a fool by accepting lies basically for that kids death

What actually has firmly been accomplished that you are cheering bout?

You aren't who I was referring to either. I'm referring to the tards above who have made it readily apparent that where we are at today is not preferable to where we were at a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago. Don't lump yourself in with the irrationals because you want to troll me.

:lol:

Imminent nuclear war.

Every president since Reagan has told N. Korea to shove every 'invite' they've made to try to calm 'tensions'. Nukes are the only thing keeping S. Korea from pancaking N. Korea into a distant memory.

Trump has a gift when it comes to making himself look like a fool on a global stage. Amazing, really.

Why would NK give up their wmds? Remember what Clinton did to Gaddafi after he gave up his wmds and international terrorism? The minute he was weak he was quite literally stabbed in the ass by the west.

Establishment repubs and dems have made peace without nukes impossible based on their attitudes towards dictators who listened and posed down yo statesmen (Hussein another good example). You can thank the bushes and Clinton's for putting us in a spot NK will never denuclearize if they know what's good for their regime.

Imminent nuclear war.

Every president since Reagan has told N. Korea to shove every 'invite' they've made to try to calm 'tensions'. Nukes are the only thing keeping S. Korea from pancaking N. Korea into a distant memory.

Trump has a gift when it comes to making himself look like a fool on a global stage. Amazing, really.

Are you honestly going to take a position that the Left wasn't pushing imminent nuclear war as a narrative as late as 2018?

Oh so they gave up their nuclear weapons?

No?

They gave up their missile tech?

No?

Looks like they got the joint military exercises between US and SK to end without giving up anything of NK that is an actual threat to the US.

Trump didn't cure cancer either yesterday

he didn't make you any less retarded

he really is a god awful shit for brains president

the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime

we should have just voted for Hillary like you did

that would have saved us all

Back