[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wonder why no one ever wants to talk about how Obama's birth certificate was proven a forgery a while back by 3 separate forensic science teams stationed in different parts of the world :shrug:

I saw the evidence. Yes, it is clearly forged, yet...
'Nothing to see here... Move along'

Last edited:
22gxvt.jpg

tweet out pictures of your burning android phones so google gets the message

we aren't gonna take it anymore

Havax are you sticking it to jeff bezos bro

Im sure he feels the pain of your boycott now lets put some outrage on Google

:lol:

yeah, that google pulling all kinds of 1984 shit, that's real funny lol man that's great.

so hilarious :rofl:

it's a good thing that google is not that huge, and they don't really have that much power.

Still hung up on the birth certificate forgery? Guess I understand why the lock Hillary up brigade hasn't given that up yet. Holy shit.

I am not outraged in the slightest. I find it very comical how everyone else is frothing at the mouth.
Hey numbnuts, instead of acting like a back door faggot and neg repping my reply to your FUKN IDIOCY here:
"IF" someone was found even after their presidency to be disqualified, they should have all titles/benefits, etc stripped.

My reply being:
:ftard:

r u knuckleheads are still entertaining the idear that Obama just might not be American born? You don't think various legal authorities would have checked and confirmed his country of birth and citizenship? Maybe even do a full deep 6 vetting of pres candidates? and when elected a FULL STATE POWERS vetting that puts meaning to the term "no grain of sand or salt left unturned."

I guess not. How dad for you. The world must be a confusing place. Yet you two do function, even breed and have offspring. We've seen teh pictures! Hard to believe but you two do evidence some normalcy and rational function how do you figure Obama beat the FBI's vetting process bro's? :confused:

Still one must conclude that sizeable portion of your cerebellum are missing or MIA (appropo for knucklehead no? lolo) How else to reconcile that fact that WWE wrestling isn't real or that Obama actually is American born and didn't have to fool the FBI's Manchurian Candidate test? (not just a movie bro's).

Save the neg repping you back door faggot and offer a rebuttal here you yellow backed slope foreheaded knuckledragging goomba. :fu:

go

No maga today boys time to bring up some 4chan conspiracy

Maybe more maga next week

I heard the wall is going up any day now :lol:

The birth certificate is fake and pizza gate is real.

Yes Obama was an illegitimate President, who is the Muslim Brotherhood's bitch, and no it's no longer called pizzagate. It's named PedoGate because they are pedophiles.

You shit heads are going to burn. Fuck them and you.

People laughed about 'pizzagate' when it happened. Now when you look at all the democrat supporters in hollywood that are being outed as sexual predators and have been for years...its not quite as funny now

Back