[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

Holy fucking christ, that's awesome/horrible. Glad you're not dead and it's a good thing your daughter wasn't bitten cuz those spideys can kill kids.

Hope you have insurance :(

so, the big gash on the back of your hand, was that skin taken out during the surgery, or did that "cut" open on its own

The finger and hand in the 2 pics of it totally open are after 4 surgeries. The infection was a deep soft tissue infection, so just lanecing the blisters did'nt work. They called the surgeries "debreavments" or something like that. They had to cut deep and phsically remove the infected tissue. The wound is still wide open and I have to painfully change the dressing 3 times a day.

My whole are was swollen from the tip of my finger to my shoulder with red lines running up it. My forearm and bicep looked likr Popeye's arms they were so swollen.

Pic's to follow as they do more surgeries. I am trying to get a camera right now to update the pic's and bring them up to date.

One of those bit one of my friends on the ass. They removed half of her ass cheak. She won't share photo's though... But her ass is still lopsided.

seriously, i've seen recluse bites that weren't as bad as that one and people had to have skin grafts/amputations to stop the infection. im suprised they havent taken your hand yet.

If someone does drop me a link please, I will love being famous on the interweb for having the ugliest and most fucked up hand ever.

Also my roomate had a pest contol/exterminator company go thru the whole house and they found nothing. Just the regular garden variety bugs and shit that are everywhere.
More proof for MRSA.

sucks man
hope you don't lose your finger (but if you do you have to change your last name)
post more as your situation changes!

Back