[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

almost

same author

different book

Animal Farm - Wikipedia

L85IbAt.jpg

:p:

Kind of the same thing; For how many months did people bitch about Obama's birth certificate? Some people were still bringing it up in the last months of his second. I always assumed it was part of the process when you got into politics, that kind of stuff was checked out.

So why has nobody decided we need some kind of law that potential presidential candidates must show proof they can legally run. I mean the world was about to end around 9 years ago because of this

Because if Obama's Birth Certificate was actually forged and did not prove that he was a natural born American, it would be a breech of the Constitution.

You can not elect a Non-American, no matter how intelligent and charismatic they might be, to the office of President of the United States.

You can however, elect an idiot. So long as they are an American born idiot.

Ok, but he's not in the whitehouse any longer. So why not, from this day forward, we make sure the door man checks ID at the whitehouse

I guess the company motto "Don't Be Evil" , was intended to be mean "But, you can be anything else, including a wingless dragonkin".

Back