You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

whatever happened to the whole "no personal information" rule thing?

not only is this estalking shit creepy as hell, but it's really getting annoying

that was really to stop people from getting fired or causing irl drama between a tw person and their family/friends/gay boyfriends

How is Circuit City management treating yo--... Oh wait. :lol:

wattttttt??

the real question is how he went to UCONN and no one going to UCONN here ever saw him on campus at least once looking at TW or walking around? (it could be that he only started going recently)

does tw have any UCONN people ?

I was 6miles from kura's house on saturday and didn't even know it.

I was in uconn last week. I have 3 really good friends that go there.

I'll also be there on feb 25th.

Last edited:
the real question is how he went to UCONN and no one going to UCONN here ever saw him on campus at least once looking at TW or walking around? (it could be that he only started going recently)

does tw have any UCONN people ?

Uconn has like 20k students for christ sake, and most people don't actually give a fuck about Kurayami or are weird enough to post spy shots or jerk off on the internet about seeing him is my guess.

Last edited:
But seriously Kotz, why are such a creepy dude? Are you even aware of it and you just don't care or do you think of yourself as a normal human being?

can we get some cliffs?

Cliffs:

Fraggle posts thread with revealing info about Kura - thread gets deleted immediately

Fraggle posts follow-up thread again with revealing info (full name/old address/school etc..)

Kura sees this and PM's Fraggle stating that he's done with TW, spawning this thread

KittyCat comes in and claims that it was actually him that found this info, but had kept it secret because he has morals and prefers to keep Kura around for entertainment

Kura haters and Kura e-knighters begin what is sure to be a 50 page war

Back