Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

SuperTrap

Contributor
Veteran XX
Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

TAIXING, China (AP) - The screams of the 4-year-olds inside the kindergarten could be heard out in the street. When people ran in to investigate, they found what one witness said was a scene "too horrible to imagine" - blood everywhere as a knife-wielding man slashed 28 children, two teachers and a security guard Thursday in the second such school attack in China in two days.

Experts called it a copycat rampage triggered by similar incidents Wednesday and last month. They said the wave of school attacks falls amid poor care for the mentally unstable and growing feelings of social injustice in the fast-changing country.

The attack in March shocked China because eight children died and the assailant had no known history of mental illness. At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.

My Way News - Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

Executed in just over a month? That's awesome!

I guess they have a lot of mental health problems over there which at first sounds good for the US but then you realize we will have to fight crazy china men. That changes everything.

man i wish america would execute that quickly

if he was innocent? well it wouldnt matter for long, would it?

Back