Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Arizona] Immigration
Page 1 of 46
TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 04-24-2010, 11:03
So, im surprised I didnt see a thread on this...
Arizona governor signs immigration bill - CNN.com

Im glad someone finally did this

Does anyone think this will work?
Thoughts?

Sponsored Links
SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
2 - 04-24-2010, 11:05
supreme court will get rid of it, because the police need "reasonable suspicion" which will be hard to do without racial profiling

Swensonator
VeteranX
Old
3 - 04-24-2010, 11:05
I'm all for immigration reform, but the bill is inevitably heading to court because of racism. If you're brown and get pulled over by the cops they'll ask you for legal documentation. If you're white you're free and in the clear.

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4 - 04-24-2010, 11:27
Essential, in Arizona, You will need a valid Arizona DL, a Passport, your birth certificate or your immigration papers in Arizona with you at all times. If a cop request your papers, and you can not provide any of those, they will arrest you.

Out of state DL can be deemed unacceptable on a case by case basis determined by the cop.

Welcome to mother Russia.

For the constitutional rights the GOP is claiming the Democrats are stepping on, this one take the bait... Got to love the double standard.

Last edited by Ksera; 04-24-2010 at 11:29..
[N]PRIME189
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 04-24-2010, 11:39
good law if you are white

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
6 - 04-24-2010, 11:46
Obama is basically getting called out for the perpetual federal negligence regarding immigration policy. His argument is that this is a matter for federal law enforcement (executive branch responsibility)--of which there has been no actual significant enforcement.

To which affected states are begining to say, "well alright. Since you aren't going to do your job, we will do it ourselves."

Quite honestly, it's an ingenious way to expose todays modern practice of liberal gerrymandering which is the act of neglecting our borders.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 04-24-2010, 11:54
i see this turning into a lot of fun for middle/high-schoolers...

hey spic...you got your papers? imma call da popo....

def
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 04-24-2010, 12:00
..|.,

Last edited by def; 04-29-2010 at 02:14..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 04-24-2010, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
Essential, in Arizona, You will need a valid Arizona DL, a Passport, your birth certificate or your immigration papers in Arizona with you at all times. If a cop request your papers, and you can not provide any of those, they will arrest you.

Out of state DL can be deemed unacceptable on a case by case basis determined by the cop.

Welcome to mother Russia.

For the constitutional rights the GOP is claiming the Democrats are stepping on, this one take the bait... Got to love the double standard.
You are so misinformed

There is a clear list of documentation that will be accepted and that isn't it. If you live here with us in AZ, then you know what it is. If you don't, stfu and stay out of our business. If the federal government cannot enforce federal law and get rid of illegal immigrants, then we will.

I just cannot understand why when a person who has illegally crossed into our country is targeted, liberal ****tards come rushing to defend them citing "civil rights" and ****. These illegals are not US citizens and are not protected under our constitution. They broke the law coming here and need to be deported immediately.

The democrats want the illegals to stay and be granted citizenship so they will become democratic voters.

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 04-24-2010, 12:15
I called into the radio station about this... is it an impossition on rights? Sure... albeit a small one. It's a good general practice to have ID with you at all times anyhow. A small inconvenience to make a siginificant impact on illegal immigration and the audacity that many illegals have to trot around as they please with no fear... it has certainly wrought fear into these people. They sent their kids to the protests, many of whom broke into tears when it passed.
Yes, the bill is vague but they claim they already have a training program set to deploy by June (the bill won't go into effect until July) on how to handle this process without profiling. We'll see how it goes.
No more bull****, no more waiting for the Feds to do something, this is an unfortunate step in the right direction. Something HAD to be done, this will hopefully wake some ****ers up. Unfortunately our Governor is still worthy of the nickname 'Woohoo' because she's a senile, botoxed up wet rag that I'm hoping still doesn't get re-elected after she was born again hard and passed this bill. She did a pretty good job answering questions about it too... she still sucks though.
Our stupid mayor of Phoenix is suing... weak ****, he sucks too.

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
11 - 04-24-2010, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
You are so misinformed

There is a clear list of documentation that will be accepted and that isn't it. If you live here with us in AZ, then you know what it is. If you don't, stfu and stay out of our business. If the federal government cannot enforce federal law and get rid of illegal immigrants, then we will.

I just cannot understand why when a person who has illegally crossed into our country is targeted, liberal ****tards come rushing to defend them citing "civil rights" and ****. These illegals are not US citizens and are not protected under our constitution. They broke the law coming here and need to be deported immediately.

The democrats want the illegals to stay and be granted citizenship so they will become democratic voters.
Learn to think for your self and read the actual bill jack ass before you come talking like you know everything...

I haven't listen to anything the media has said about the bill, I read the bill myself and got the information from there.... Maybe you should do the same...

I have zero issue with us imposing immigration laws at a state level. This bill however treads all over the constitution.
Quote:

Format Document

Specifies that a person is presumed to be lawfully present if the person provides any of the following:

Ø A valid Arizona driver license.

Ø A valid Arizona nonoperating identification license.

Ø A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification.

Ø A valid federal, state or local government issued identification, if the issuing entity requires proof of legal presence before issuance.

Authorizes a peace officer to arrest a person without a warrant if the officer has probable cause to believe that the person has committed any public offense that makes the person removable from the U.S.
I have lived in AZ for 22 Years. The last year has been the worst I have ever seen it.

Last edited by Ksera; 04-24-2010 at 12:39..
def
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 04-24-2010, 12:38
O WOW u need a drivers license

OH NOOO

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 04-24-2010, 12:49
Arizona is broke and can't afford to keep giving free social aid to illegal aliens.

If you're here illegally, and you break the law in some way then you especially deserve a bus ride to the border and have your ass kicked out.

This incident really didn't do much for the whole "give them amnesty" thought process, P.S. **** John McCain and the horse he rode in on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ration-debate/

Quote:
The killing of the third-generation rancher has become a flashpoint in the immigration debate as politicians cite the episode as further proof that the U.S. must do more to secure the violent U.S.-Mexico border.

Last edited by Dangerdoggie; 04-24-2010 at 12:52..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
14 - 04-24-2010, 13:11
Immigration is strictly a federal area, states have no power in it.

This will be overturned when it is challenged and it is sure to be challenged.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
15 - 04-24-2010, 14:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Arizona is broke and can't afford to keep giving free social aid to illegal aliens.
Give me your best estimate to how much of the Arizona budget actually goes to this.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
16 - 04-24-2010, 14:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2VSGEWzEW0

What does an illegal immigrant look like?

"I don't know."

Great law you just signed in there. Preparing for this to get shut down by the courts.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 04-24-2010, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FngrBANG View Post
Obama is basically getting called out for the perpetual federal negligence regarding immigration policy. His argument is that this is a matter for federal law enforcement (executive branch responsibility)--of which there has been no actual significant enforcement.

To which affected states are begining to say, "well alright. Since you aren't going to do your job, we will do it ourselves."

Quite honestly, it's an ingenious way to expose todays modern practice of liberal gerrymandering which is the act of neglecting our borders.
ingenious indeed.

ingenious

RF Tesla
Veteran++
Old
18 - 04-24-2010, 14:10
Why don't we make immigrants all wear a patch on their arm so they will be more easy to identify?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-24-2010, 14:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WX6aajV5w

Aronaxx
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 04-24-2010, 14:18
I don't expect this to pass, but it is doing something - getting people's attention. if we see a piece of **** legislation like this it catches the attention of people who actually may have good ideas to work on correcting the glaring problems this bill has.
It's not like every mexican is coming across pistols blazing, these people are just trying to make a good home for themselves like the european immigrants were trying to do two hundred years ago. If we can figure out a CIVIL way to accomplish this, I feel like the country would be better off. Mexican-americans and illegals are (***** about this as much as you want) the backbone of this country labor-wise. They do the **** nobody wants to do, or feel is beneath them. The problem is this - businesses are willing to hire someone for half the wages they would pay someone else because it's cheaper, and quite often they get harder workers. They cut costs by paying their workers less, and thusly more money goes into their pockets. It's not right, and is the root of the whole debacle. If a destitute person can come up here and find a job almost instantly, thus making himself able to feed his family or try to make something of himself, then he will try to do so. Mexico isnt the enemy, our businesses and corporations are.

Page 1 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Arizona] Immigration

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dey took our jerbs , gimme back my son , ptavv eats poop , te chichi es grande , they took my jobs , they took my son , yo quiero taco bell