[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump is the perfect reason we should all be fighting for the smallest government possible

Look here SuperChump, dRUMPf is exactly the reason we need even moar gvt. He lost the popular vote and only moar gvt would have kept that from happening. The People are the gvt and they have spoken!

dRUMPf (aka Orange Hitler) LOST! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xx5HLi2.gif

Reactions: clu
wasn't trump promising the exact same thing during his campaign?

free speech is under attack from all angles. it's already a partisan shitshow over your 2nd amendment, gl securing your 1st amendment from this partisan bs.

The government is inept, corrupt and completely fucked. To entertain the idea of giving them more power is ludicrous.

Trump is there because of Hillary. The only difference is Trump is burning it all down while proving it needs to be burned. It is chaos but are you really surprised? I made my vote without blinders on. I knew exactly what I was voting for.

My hope is America gets a gut full and we dump all them all. If we don't we deserve what we get.

wow that video is nice, it talks about Slick Willy repealing glass steagall, which could play no small part in Hillary's paid speeches to banks. I read that if Monica hadn't gotten Bill in trouble, they were planning on initial steps to privatize social security.

you couldn't write this tragedy any better - the DNC doesn't want to win, they want to lose so long as they stay in the game

DNC Chair Tom Perez Gives Up On Unity, Rewards Establishment | Observer

Supporters of Ellison and Sen. Bernie Sanders are drastically underrepresented in Perez’s selections, and the nominations are weighted toward loyalists to Perez and Hillary Clinton. Former DNC Interim Chair Donna Brazile was nominated for an at-large position and appointed to the Rules and Bylaws Committee—a divisive pick given Brazile’s record of violating the DNC Charter during the 2016 primaries at the benefit of Hillary Clinton.

wait a sec - the tragedy *can* be written better - by Hillary and others on the take

Hillary Clinton to keynote Geisinger healthcare symposium

Hillary Clinton will serve as the keynote speaker for Geisinger’s upcoming national healthcare symposium, “From Crisis To Cure: Revitalizing America’s Healthcare System.”

The invitation-only event will be held Nov. 8, 9 and 10 on the Danville, Pennsylvania, campus of Geisinger Medical Center and will bring together a panel of the nation’s leading healthcare experts on policy, patient experience, wellness and technology. *

Positive Impact of the Private Sector in Healthcare: Howard Dean, M.D., former Vermont governor and former chairman of the Democratic National Committee who ran for the party’s presidential nomination in 2004*

edit-wtf ppl I posted that tom perez shit twice. I didn't sleep much before last night's shift my apologies. too many page to sort through to find the golden nugget

Last edited:
Heh... i voted for Ross Perot.

my eldest superliberal sister and younger CV ICU nurse sister still recall fighting about that go-round. my younger sister thought Clinton was a sham. what do you think about Perot's comments about trickle-down economics? did you watch the rest of the video? they juxtapose segments of alan greenspan eating his shoe during some congressional hearing.

"you'll pry my bump stock from my cold dead fingers"

give it up. pray we get to keep semi auto military style and buy 30rd mags when you can.

"If you have a dangerous history you shouldn't be allowed to buy silencers"

No way man... We are all fighting for dangerous people to get silencers.

:lol:

"you'll pry my bump stock from my cold dead fingers"

give it up. pray we get to keep semi auto military style and buy 30rd mags when you can.

we give in to one thing, and it will never stop until we are gunless.

you have been warned.

don't believe me?

read some history.

we already had an AWB. fuck we had prohibition - moral righteousness knows no bounds. maybe some of the military people knew some kids at Sandy Hook and won't think too much of crushing some wannabe rebellion like a Christian compound in Waco, tx. keep your pipe dream to yourself lest we suspect that some deranged Koch is arming you cretins

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/28/strong-majority-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

The survey polled about 2,700 respondents across the country and was conducted this month (ed 2013). (Julie Jacobson/AP)
A strong majority of gun owners and non gun owners support stronger restrictions on firearms, according to a national survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University. A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

I am not against background checks.

I didn't read the poll methodology I just wanted a quick zing. which was first: CT, then CO, then NV, or some other order. you may notice people finding a good reason to put some possible gun nut psychos on a list. there is nothing wrong IMO with owning a few guns, or semi auto rifles, or military style rifles. once you get to 10-15 rifles and bump stocks and thousand of rounds of ammo, you get put on a list. if you get divorced or lose your job, you get to go see a shrink.

are we still pretending the surveillance system is not already in place?

So since then how many people have been stopped by background checks?

let me google that for you - fuck I give up I am only bait

edit- sorry wrong link

2.1 million gun sales stopped by background checks in 20 years, Brady report finds - The Washington Post

More than 2.1 million illegal firearms sales -- including 1 million attempted purchases by convicted felons -- have been stopped in the 20 years since the enactment of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, according to a new report.
But the report released Friday by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Handgun Violence also stresses that millions of weapons are still being sold to buyers who are prohibited from owning them. Roughly 40 percent of gun purchases, including guns sold online and at gun shows by unlicensed sellers, are not subject to the background checks.

I didn't read the poll methodology I just wanted a quick zing. which was first: CT, then CO, then NV, or some other order. you may notice people finding a good reason to put some possible gun nut psychos on a list. there is nothing wrong IMO with owning a few guns, or semi auto rifles, or military style rifles. once you get to 10-15 rifles and bump stocks and thousand of rounds of ammo, you get put on a list. if you get divorced or lose your job, you get to go see a shrink.

are we still pretending the surveillance system is not already in place?

Why don't you just hand Trump your balls. He represents government atm.. so that is who you want to posses your balls for safe keeping

Back