Hey SuicideTaxi, tell us more about WSBN and how much cooler you were than TSN

And you idiots wonder why I say you're fuckin obsessed with me

Who has time for this, seriously? You bookmark and search every word I write, go to other forums to find stuff I write, and create threads about things that happened eight, nine, or ten years ago

It's hard to miss when you write them 10,000 at a time.

Oh yeah... that's totally wound up :ftard:

I mean spending your afternoon hunting all around the internet and researching all your bookmarks to find things I wrote, just to have me tell you that you're retarded... yep, that's definitely worth the payoff.

This entire thing is just proof that some people are so wrapped up in their computer world that they've forgotten what it's like to be human. Forgotten what it's like to be a friend. Forgotten what it means to interact with other human beings in a civilized way.

:lol: pot calling the kettle a nigger in a greenhouse

you would see the biggest gift came from me
and the card attached would say, thank you for being a friend!!

gets me every time

ever stop to think that maybe it's because it's so easy to get you wound up? :lol:

are you actually surprised that taxi has no concept of self-reflection

seriously though if you were a walking grease trap you probably wouldn't think it was worth it either

no, not surprised at all lol

SuicideTaxi said:
I noticed something about myself lately that I just don't like.

Somewhere along the way I got sucked into this shitty TW mentality where it's "fun" and acceptable to just run around pissing on each other all day long. (I mean let's face it... this fucking forum is like being in a special-ed class, or a fuckin "reformatory" for troubled kids or something.) And what's fucked up is... even though I never got off on that whole TW insult festival and don't do it anywhere else, and even though my "real life" is like polar opposite of what occurs in the TW mental asylum... I've found myself sort of adopting this whole "e-persona" thing here on TribalWar where I'm this scathing, insulting, malicious cocksucker like 90 percent of the time.

And ya know what I realized?

It's fuckin bullshit.

This whole "e-persona" thing is nothing like me in my real life, and I don't carry on like this anywhere else on the Internet, and really, just like I said, what... 8 years ago?, sitting around insulting each other all day is just fucking lame.

I don't know where I got sucked into that whole mentality exactly, but it's fuckin dumb and I'm not doing it anymore.

So I guess what I'm gonna do is like... stick to normal, sane conversations... maybe put a bunch of people on ignore BadCRC-style... or else just not post at all.

Cuz ya know what I realize?

Life is too fuckin short to be meanspirited to a bunch of idiots on the Internet that you don't even know.

I was unity when that happened, we let the WSBN guys in our match also so we got locked off the ladder.

I was the TsN caster for that match! It basically went like this:

"Hey guys wha *kicked*"

"I dont even care if wsb *kicked*"

"Giga they're going to kick you guys from the ladder just let us both cast *kicked*"

With a bunch of irc chats with Coldshot/Gigafool mixed in during.

It was probably the most retarded day I ever experienced in tribes. A team deliberately tanking themselves on the ladder to cause political chaos in the forums to attempt to effect change. Vive la resistance!

Hahahahahaha even typing it out now sounds so incredibly sad :eek:

taxi was a "high profile" "tribes player" in "the community" before WSBN

he was well known for being a fuckin terrible player and a total weirdo

Back