Hey SuicideTaxi, tell us more about WSBN and how much cooler you were than TSN

So how many people remember gumbojuan from the Tribes/TribalWar's glory days?

Obviously his entertainment value, community contribution, playing skill, and/or social skills have be to very memorable.

Anyone?

So I'm being trolled by an attic dwellar who lives with his mom, lies about going to film school and may or may not be on his prescription for psychotic medications, but is otherwise a raging alcoholic when he's not being hauled into the psyche ward. Wow.

the irony of this is that rey accuses people of being 'in fantasy land' all the fucking time

yes I am psychotic, yes I am on medication, but I have never been taken away and institutionalised, and no I dont drink

and I really do go to to film school, coming up on 6 years now

but then you hate people that went to university, because you could never do it and you're bitter

and you want to throw the 'psychotic' thing around?

bro you have 3 fucking personalities

meditate on that

the irony of this is that rey accuses people of being 'in fantasy land' all the fucking time

yes I am psychotic, yes I am on medication, but I have never been taken away and institutionalised, and no I dont drink

and I really do go to to film school, coming up on 6 years now

but then you hate people that went to university, because you could never do it and you're bitter

and you want to throw the 'psychotic' thing around?

bro you have 3 fucking personalities

meditate on that

So... wait... you're referring to me but quoting ellen while denying being a complete alcoholic yet admitting you cant get through life without psychotic medication but accusing someone else of having personality and identity problems?

Ok. :lol:

So... wait... you're referring to me but quoting ellen while denying being a complete alcoholic yet admitting you cant get through life without psychotic medication but accusing someone else of having personality and identity problems?

Ok. :lol:

a real man admits his faults/shortcomings

I have never once denied the fact that I have some weird chemical imbalance that makes me psychotically violent as a motherfucker - as a real man I realise that it's a problem and that it needs to be medicated.

this is all off the point though, you are a man that can not, in any sense of the word, admit any fucking failure/fault, so egomaniacal that 300 people on a forum calling you a cunt elicits the response of 'oh its just cos I'm a public figure'

what the fuck mate?

you're the one who needs help, bro.

I can put you in touch with some very nice people in white coats, looks like you need them more than I

taxi you are pathetic

im surprised you havent called a press conference or written another dissertation to publicly dismiss the 'allegations' of being a loser

The angst in the thread is just too much. Gentlemen, seriously, go outside!

I REALLY DONT CARE BUT I WILL WRITE UP AN 11,000 WORD REBUTTAL

EVEN THOUGH I NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE, THE FACT THAT ITS LONGER THAN A DISSERTATION DOES NOT ESCAPE ME

BUT I REALLY DONT CARE

AND THIS IS THE PROOF OF MY NONCHALANCE

btw wsup mother meg :wave: you all good? :]

You know, the only good thing about this thread was all the warped memories that it brought back. TSN/WSBN, the flooded IRC rooms with the constant drama and the "shows" that where hosted too. Didn't Pubknight have a crazy one going back in the day?

i will say this much in defense of taxi

he didn't call a 13 year old (who was making death threats via irc against dee snyder) at 1am in the morning and impersonate a riverside police officer

to which my mom responds, half asleep, "don't say bad words on the internet", whilst hanging up on detective strega

totally the saddest thing anyone has ever done for a vomit-inducing dead beat mom

Back