[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump on Alex Acosta as Acosta resigns: "He's done a fantastic job. He's a friend of everybody in the administration ... The fact is, he has been a fantastic Secretary of Labor ... I'm with him. He's a tremendous talent. He's a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard."

:rofl:

Translation: vanster is ok with kiddie dibbling as long as it's done by a democrat

yo i kind of lost track of this shit, from now on i'm going 2 sell my votes and posts itt 2 jewish mexicans

ty all

keep fiting 4 :flag: america :flag:

~god bless~

iu

Damn, good point.
There isn't much I can say to that, nowhere is perfect.

Our voting system, beaches, fishing and beer is all pretty good though so I can live without it

No, your voting system sucks if it's able to take away your free speech.

Do you have your dual citizenship yet? you know, so when America wakes up to the israeli manipulations you can go running off there.

Last edited:
You can always blame it on the niggers. We kinda stopped doing that for a while and now I think we should go back to our "Roots". Haha

See what I did there. ��

No, your voting system sucks if it's able to take away your free speech.

The system is good, the people who got voted in are the problem.

Actually either side is pretty much the same here when it comes to totalitarian regimes, Aus is terrible for individual liberties. Maybe everyone puts up with it b/c they are mostly descended from convicts and are still afraid of the cat 'o nine tails.

I uh.. :lol:

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND — Dozens of Christchurch gun owners on Saturday handed over their weapons in exchange for money, in the first of more than 250 planned buyback events around New Zealand after the government outlawed many types of semi-automatics.

Police said they paid more than 430,000 New Zealand dollars ($288,000) to 169 gun owners during the event. The money was paid directly into the bank accounts of gun owners.

Fucking :rofl:

New Zealand gun owners turn over their weapons for money

Back