[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So what would happen if NK just took trump hostage. He's only got so many Secret service with him
rofl... There'd be a major ground and air invasion within 10 hours

Something tells me the capital would get bombed immediately, before they even lost sight of Trump

Apparently it got a little sketchy at the DMZ

Stephanie Grisham in North Korea: White House press secretary bruised in scuffle with officials - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The new White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, got into a scuffle with North Korean officials on Sunday during a chaotic scene outside a meeting room where US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un talked privately.

A source at the scene said Grisham got in "an all out brawl" with North Korean officials as American and North Korean reporters were hustled in to view the summit. Grisham was bruised a bit in the scuffle, the source added.
n
Grisham could be seen after the episode directing reporters outside the building in which Kim and Trump met, and she was later seen looking no worse for wear as she accompanied the President at the DMZ.
Trump shook hands with Kim on Sunday and took 20 steps into North Korea, making history as the first sitting US leader to set foot in the hermit kingdom. The encounter at the heavily fortified Korean Demilitarized Zone -- their third in person -- came a day after Trump raised the prospect of a border handshake in a tweet and declared he'd have "no problem" stepping into North Korea.
Grisham, who has been the communications director for first lady Melania Trump for the past two years, was named last week to replace Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary. Grisham will keep her current job too.

It wasn't an "all out brawl" but more of her pushing through security saying "Pool USA" to get into the room where Trump and Kim where meeting. There's video of it out there.
White House Press Sec getting into a scuffle with North Koreans | Daily Mail Online

The left wing candidates are already ragging on Trump, saying this gives the dictators more power. Fuck them. Seriously. Fuck them. I don't have the video because it just came on the air. But it will be posted soon. Stupid fucks, no matter what Trump does, there's always a negative spin from the left because that's the template. They have 20 shills they can send a narrative too, and the left wing media will pick it up.
Democratic presidential candidates slam Trumps meeting with dictator Kim Jong Un in N. Korea as just a photo opportunity - New York Daily News
^^^ Fuck you. Fuck You, and again, Fuck You.

Last edited:
CNN is a joke - Donny probably asked Kim to fuck with them. They act like they are entitled. They aren't shit. Should have left them there to fend for themselves.

“I have no problem with (Trump) sitting down with Kim Jong Un in North Korea or any place else. But I don’t want it simply to be a photo opportunity, the whole world’s media was attracted there,” Bernie Sanders said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

......uh..... ? Trump didn’t do it exactly how I wanted him to do it wahhhhh.

Trump is a power house of foreign policy. Man is constantly traveling the world. It takes me a whole week to recover from jet lag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernie saying all ILLEGALS have a RIGHT to health care is just his OPINION.
There's more than half the people who have a DIFFERENT OPINION.
That's why there is an ELECTION.

Instead the liberals keep repeating the same shit over and over like it's fact. No, it's not fact but an OPINION by an old Jew.

Last edited:
The greater question to ask is, if illegal immigrants have the right to vote, could Putin buy 100,000 plane tickets and fly over voters to cast votes for trump? Like, what’s the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't read the HuffPost because they don't have comments after the article. It's a one sided left wing PUBLISHER. Not a PLATFORM. Fuck them, seriously, don't read.

Bernie saying all ILLEGALS have a RIGHT to health care is just his OPINION.
There's more than half the people who have a DIFFERENT OPINION.
That's why there is an ELECTION.

Instead the liberals keep repeating the same shit over and over like it's fact. No, it's not fact but an OPINION by an old Jew.

My thing is, say for fantasy purposes it is aight.

Why in the flying fuck would the government pay for a right?

They don’t pay for my guns.

Or my free speech.

Just because something is a right, doesn’t mean is paid for and delivered by the government.

Fucking libtards.

F78wVNf.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

It wasn't an "all out brawl" but more of her pushing through security saying "Pool USA" to get into the room where Trump and Kim where meeting. There's video of it out there.
White House Press Sec getting into a scuffle with North Koreans | Daily Mail Online

The left wing candidates are already ragging on Trump, saying this gives the dictators more power. Fuck them. Seriously. Fuck them. I don't have the video because it just came on the air. But it will be posted soon. Stupid fucks, no matter what Trump does, there's always a negative spin from the left because that's the template. They have 20 shills they can send a narrative too, and the left wing media will pick it up.
Democratic presidential candidates slam Trumps meeting with dictator Kim Jong Un in N. Korea as just a photo opportunity - New York Daily News
^^^ Fuck you. Fuck You, and again, Fuck You.

Owebama headline:

In a historic first, president owebama walked into north korea showing what a true diplomat he is, how presidential, etc etc.

lulz

Portland Antifa mixed quick-dry cement in the "milkshakes" they threw at, well, whoever they fucking wanted at a protest this weekend. FYI, quick-dry cement is highly caustic and exothermic, which makes it pretty dangerous for skin contact and can cause blindness.

Q3FUqUw.jpg

This is what they threw - repeatedly - at the conservative gay journalist they've been targeting recently. Sent him to the hospital.

Portland Antifa mixed quick-dry cement in the "milkshakes" they threw at, well, whoever they fucking wanted at a protest this weekend. FYI, quick-dry cement is highly caustic and exothermic, which makes it pretty dangerous for skin contact and can cause blindness.

Q3FUqUw.jpg

This is what they threw - repeatedly - at the conservative gay journalist they've been targeting recently. Sent him to the hospital.

If the city/cops aren't going to do anything, the Proud Boys need to come clean house of these assholes.

It's the city mayor. He's a worthless cuck and also happens to control the Portland police department. They have orders not to interfere in these "protests". I wish I was kidding.

No dude - I get it. I live here. They are cleaning out the downtown so they can construct. They don't want people down there. They want to build up and let the streets rot. That way, they can claim economic opportunity zones and have crystal palaces all at the same time. Place is a joke. I have 1 more year and then "see ya".

Back